Chapter 21 - The Island Of Destiny

They discovered many islands. But as days went on, they slowly began to lose count of the islands they saw due to the fog that was covering the ocean. Even if the fog wasn't covering the ocean, they would still not be able to spot any islands. As they went deeper into the fog, they all slowly began to notice a lonely island in the distance. "Slowly now", Beidou commanded as they stopped on the shores.

Once the Alcor stopped, they all got down from it. Despite Katsu being blinded by the fog, He pushes himself to the limit and heads to the forest along with Noelle, and Beidou while the sailors set up a camp.

Noelle: How are we going to get through this fog?
Katsu: I do not know, but I'm willing to get there whether it's hard or not.
Beidou: What do you really seek?
Katsu: Truth.
Beidou: Would you mind elaborating?
Katsu: Weeks ago, something flashed into my mind and was… a vision. A vision of cruelty.
Noelle: How is that connected to this place?
Katsu: Well, like I told you, a vision. A vision of an Island, a Cave and…
Beidou: And what?
Katsu: Let's just keep that curiosity on hold. It'll be revealed soon enough.

They both nodded and made their way to the forest.