Chapter 6 - The 3 Travellers

Weeks Past
Katsu was laying in the grassy hills, staring at the night sky. He was about to sleep when he heard an explosion, echoing from afar. He immediately sits up and listens to the sound. He hears someone calling out for help. Curious, he decided to follow the sound and find out what happened.

As he gets closer to the sound, coming from a forest, he investigates the sound and sees a lot of Mitachurl, attacking them. Katsu thought of Aether and Lumine but it was only Knight Travellers. They were having a hard time. Katsu wasted no time, he jumped in and helped them fight the Mitachurl.

Katsu fought them more easily than before. Once he finished killing them all, He went to the Knights.

Katsu: Are you guys okay?
Knight: Yeah, we're okay. Thanks.
Knight 2:Yeah, we'd be dead if you're not here.
Knight 3: Indeed, thank you.
Katsu: What are you guys doing in here anyway?
Knight 3: We're just travelling around. We wanted to explore the world.
Knight: Yeah, it's only been a week! This place is way more difficult than I expected.
Katsu: Not all places are safe, friend.
Knight 2: Well, we should probably get going
Katsu: I should be going as well.
Knight 3: Wait, are you also a traveller?
Katsu: Indeed, I am.
Knight 3: Why not join us?
Knight: Yeah! We kinda need a good fighter from our journey.
Katsu: I'm sorry but... I have to find my friends and reunite with them.
Knight 2: Why? What happened?
Katsu: I got separated from them.
Knight: We can help!
Katsu: I'm sorry but... I'm not sure. You guys are exploring, I cannot bother the travellers for some friends that I need to find.
Knight 2: No, No! We insist! Besides, we are exploring the world while we search for your friends.
Knight: Yeah! Don't worry about us being bothered! We wanted to help you.

Katsu slowly smiled.

Katsu: Thank you, friends.
Andrew: We have names you know! I'm Andrew.
Mike: I'm Mike.
Jake: And I'm Jake.
Katsu: Hm, I'm Katsu. Pleasure to meet you guys.
Andrew: The pleasure is ours!
Katsu: Let us rest. We'll continue our journey tomorrow.

They agreed and went to sleep.
[To be continued...]