Chapter 19 - Scattered Memory

Weeks have passed and nothing much has happened. 3 days later, Katsu and Noelle were walking around Mondstadt when something triggered Katsu's mind. He holds his head and groans in pain.

Noelle: Oh my! Katsu! Are you okay?!
Katsu: Arghh!
Noelle: Katsu, Katsu! What is going on!

Noelle checked his head then gently shook him. Concerned, She immediately sat Katsu down on a nearby bench and checked on him while Katsu was suffering from having a traumatizing past. Suddenly, He started to have visions of a sword, surrounded by moras, somewhere on an island and in the middle of the sea on the west of Liyue Harbor. Soon afterwards, Katsu finally got better and calmed down.

Noelle: What happened?
Katsu: I'm Sorry. I was having a... bad headache.
Noelle: That doesn't seem to be a normal headache. We should get you checked at the cathedral.
Katsu: I appreciate your help but... this headache had something else.
Noelle: What... is it?
Katsu: ...A memory.
Noelle: Sorry?
Katsu: This... memory. It feels so familiar, it feels like I know where it is too.
Noelle: Do you plan to search for it?

He gets up and stares in the distance. He turned to Noelle and asked "Will you join me?". Silence filled the atmosphere for a second, then she nodded.

The next day
They meet up on the bridge. They both nodded and started their search.
[To be continued...]