Chapter 10 - Incoming War

Somewhere In Khaenri'ah
They exit the portal. The Abyss Herald falls onto the ground, bleeding. He tried getting up but kept falling down. The Unknown God stares at him with disgust. She walked closer to him and grabbed his neck, She lifted her up and gripped it tightly.

"You're worthless! You can't even complete a simple task!!" The Unknown God said as she threw him around. Before she could finish him, Lumine intervenes and stops her. 

Unknown God: What?!
Lumine: Killing him won't solve anything. Besides, all of them are useless.
Unknown God: Indeed, that's why they're supposed to die!!
Lumine: ENOUGH! We cannot let him go to waste.
Unknown God: Why?!
Lumine: You and I wanted them out of our way, yes?
Unknown God: Indeed.
Lumine: Why not kill all of them? Including Aether and Katsu.
Unknown God: Heh, and how are you going to kill them all?
Lumine: We will rain down the hellfire at them.
Unknown God: What about him?
Lumine: I know what to do.

Lumine walked closer to the Abyss Herald and grabbed his neck. Dark cubes appeared on his arm, changing him. The Abyss Herald screams in agony. Lumine threw him to the ground as he continued to change. The cube slowly disappears, revealing a mutant kind of Abyss Herald.

Lumine smiles evilly.
[To be continued…]