Chapter 12 - The Inazuma General

Days Later
travelled back to Inazuma, planning to stay there for quite awhile. Once he left the ship, He made his way back to his
home to either train or meditate.

Months Later, Somewhere in Army Camp
A soldier was getting worried about something, a lost General. Frustrated and stressed, She forced the soldiers to find all of the Generals all over Inazuma. Meanwhile, Katsu was exploring Mt. Yougou when he heard screaming. Alerted, Katsu followed the sound and investigated the commotion.

He kept following the sound and saw a lot of Fatui Harbringers. He sees a huge cage filled with dead soldiers and 1 live soldier. Shocked, Katsu decides to sneakily make his way to the soldier.

Soldier: Who... Who are you?
Katsu: Just some random traveller.
Soldier: You shouldn't be here, they're dangerous!
Katsu: So am i.
Soldier: That doesn't matter, get out of here! [Gasp] Look out!

Katsu immediately sensed an attack and dodged away. Katsu noticed he got all of Fatui's attention. Katsu took out his katana, ready to attack. A quick silence breaks in then one of Fatui shoots his rifle on to Katsu. He immediately sensed it and rolled away, He got up and killed them all with a blinding speed. Once he killed them all, Katsu went back to the soldier and freed him.

Katsu: Are you okay?
Soldier: That was... Fascinating.
Katsu: It is.
Soldier: Who are you?
Katsu: Like I said, just a random traveller.
Soldier: No, like... What's your name?
Katsu: I'm Katsu.
Shinobu: Shinobu, it was a pleasure meeting you!
Katsu: You too. How did you get caught anyway?
Shinobu: Ambushed. They planned to manipulate me and made me lead them into war against my soldiers.
Katsu: Wait, you are General?
Shinobu: How come you don't know?
Katsu: I just don't.
Shinobu: You looked like you're an Inazuma though.
Katsu: I'm in a different place from Japan.
Shinobu: I see, then why do you live here?
Katsu: I just moved out, months ago. Haven't learnt much yet.
Shinobu: Well, I thank you for saving me from those Fatui's.
Katsu: It was my pleasure, General. I should get going now.
Shinobu: Wait, come. Beer on me.
Katsu: Are you sure?
Shinobu: Yeah! Come!
Katsu: Very well.

Shinobu led the way back to the Army Camp. They were all glad to Katsu and thanked him then celebrate.
[To be continued...]