Chapter 4

With all the tweeting and chirping of birds, Ruhanika awoke early the following morning

She sat up, rubbing her eyes, and as her body swayed slightly, she immediately opened her eyes. All the events from the previous day flashed through her memory when she found herself in an unfamiliar spot and on the swing.

The sky was still a little dark as she gazed up. She got to her feet, stretched out a little, and took a deep breath of fresh air to help revive her tired cells. She swung around and made a short trip around the balcony's edge before her leg became tangled in something and she slid to the ground on her butt.

"Hey bhagwan!!"
(God)

She gasped in pain and looked down to see dumbbells and kettlebells scattering over the floor. Her eyes continued to move around till they came across more exercise equipment set up in the corner. When she looked at Yug's sleeping form, which had been shielded from view, her eyes shrank and she jeered.

"Exercise karna ka itna hi shaukh hai to cheeze rakhni bhi aani chahiye."
(If he like exercising so much then he should also know how to keep things.)

She set those weighty items aside, rubbed her shoulders, and got to her feet while checking the time. It was 5:30 in the morning. She opted to take a bath first, now that they only have one bathroom to share.

Taking out the day's attire, a lovely olive green saree. Aruna was exiting the restroom after taking a recent shower when she went downstairs.

"Good morning, Chachi."
(Aunty.)

Ruhanika wished her, and Aruna smiled and reciprocated.

"Do you take a bath at this hour in the morning too?" Aruna questioned, puzzled.

Because she had an impression of princess life, they lived in their Verma castle with all the amenities and facilities accessible, as well as the comforts and conveniences of multiple servants surrounding them to complete the duties at hand.

Ruhanika grinned and replied, "Yes." Aruna hesitated before speaking as she had just entered the bathroom and was about to shut the door.

"Ruhanika, vo-vo." Ruhanika promoted her despite her hesitation.

"Jee, Chachi boliye. Kuch kaam tha aapko mujhse."
(Yes, Aunty. Do you want to say something to me.)

"Aaj iss ghar me tumhara aur Sitara ka pehle din hai. To tum dono saree hi pehenna kyoki Bhavna jiji ko jeans aur vo ajeeb kapde pasand nahi hai. Vo tumlog se naraz ho jayegi." Aruna warned them anxiously.
(Today is the first day of you and Sitara in this house. So both of you should wear only sarees because Bhavna ji does not like jeans and those strange clothes. She'll be angry with you.)

Ruhanika beamed at the older woman for being so welcoming and warm to them in this new house. She instantly hugged her, startling the elderly lady.

"Aap bahut achhi hai, Chaahi."
(You are very warm person, Aunty.)