Chapter 39

Song above👆 don't forget to check.

"What!!!!!!!??????"

"What!!!!!!!??????"

The sandwich she was holding dropped to the ground. Ruhanika's countenance alternated between disbelief and wonder as she turned to face Muskan.

"Muskan." Ruhanika inhaled deeply. Her heart was beating with the greatest rapidity.

"You know na, I'm still skeptical about this, and now you've dropped another bomb on me. I swear to you, I have a very weak heart." With a sad mutter, Ruhanika turned to face someone else Muskan had brought with her.

Muskan smiled back at her gently. She felt guilty, but she had no choice. Taking Ruhanika's hand in hers, she murmured, "Bhabhi, back when I created a rough outline of this event. This segment was included, but that woman...I mean that dancer wasn't ready with the arrangement, and because she was so wonderful at her profession, we had to cancel it, but now that she has been replaced, we may try it. I'm confident you'll succeed. I have faith in you." Muskan pressed her hand against Ruhanika, and here she goes again.

Sabko mujh par confidence hai, par koi mujhse bhi to puchho. After listening to same line again and again. Mujhe to khud par se confidence utt raha hai. Ruhanika wailed internally.
(Everyone has confidence in me. I am losing confidence in myself.)

Ruhanika let out a sigh. How could she be so weakened? However, since she had treated Muskan like Sitara, she gave in.

"I love you Bhabhi." Muskan kissed her cheeks, causing Ruhanika to flush slightly. The instant affection made her feel shy.

Laughing, Muskan glanced at her Bhabhi.

"Rudra." The boy, who had been staring at them for ten minutes, approached them.

"Bhabhi. This is Rudra. The singer, who will sing along with you on the performance. He's a fantastic singer. I discovered him singing in a bar and, upon my request, he agreed to aid me. Furthermore, he is only nineteen years old." Subtly, she murmured the conclusive part to Ruhanika.

Ruhanika gave the boy a startled glance. Her eyes lingered on him. He reminded her of someone. Rudra was uncomfortable with her unwavering gaze. Among his peers, he was tall and proportionately tall for his age, with only a few muscles showing on his youthful physique.