Chapter 32

Don't forget to check the picture up^_^

And guys if you like my story then please follow me well. Show your support❣

After considerable urging from Sitara, they decided to take a bus from Munnar to Cochin

After considerable urging from Sitara, they decided to take a bus from Munnar to Cochin. Considering that they had leased a car to travel from Vagamon to Munnar. Therefore, Sitara desired to travel by bus this time, as she had seen in those Bollywood films.

And here they were, waiting for a bus at the bus stop, but not a single soul could be seen on the road. It was deserted, much like in horror movies.

Khali, sunsan sadak. Play some gum naam kai koi music in the background. And everything is put up flawlessly for the entrance of the ghost walking in a white saree.
(Empty, deserted road.)
(Horror song.)

"Like seriously! Ek parinda bhi nazar nahi aa rahaa hai, Insaan to dur ki baat hai. That's why I told to not listen to her. Ab sab yaha baithe raho raat hone tak." Yug yelled fiercely as he sat on the cement seat next to Ruhanika, turning his face in the opposite direction.
(Not even a bird is visible, leave alone any human being.)
(Now everyone sit here till night.)

Despite being extremely enraged, he managed to control his wrath by focusing on everyone's worn-out expressions. All of them were tired. Dev attempted to use uber or a cab service, but the network was down and the connection was weak.

When everyone had had enough and was about to give up on themselves and head back to their hotel, they heard a loud honk. Everyone turned to look at it, and they all rose to their feet at once.

Sitara sighed and expressed her gratitude to the All-Powerful god for sparing her from others' fury.

"Wow!!" Observing the bus, Sitara mused.

It was painted in vivid, vivacious hues that gave off a funky, hippy vibe

It was painted in vivid, vivacious hues that gave off a funky, hippy vibe. It appeared to be extremely cool. The bus came to a halt when Yug waved his hand. Inside the bus, music was playing, and through the glass, they could see a few people dancing.

Yug and Dev conversed with the driver, and after a few minutes, they boarded the bus. Finally, a way to reach Cochin turned up.

Young people were crammed into the bus. They gave off the impression of being young people who had just finished their teenage years. The luggage was hoisted onto the bus's roof, and the brothers entered. The bus zoomed away.