Chapter 6

Ruhanika sucked on her breath

Ruhanika sucked on her breath. The looming disaster has found its way.

"You mean this bad-tempered girl married my Dev? Haye mere bacha!" Bhavna was taken aback and inquired.

Vinay also remained speechless. Dev understood that if more people were present, the situation would worsen. He then made the decision to leave with half of the throng, deciding that the ladies would be sufficient to control the Bhavna bua, which was now exploding like a volcano.

"Papa, aap mere saath aaye. Chachu, aap bhi. Mai aapko sab samjhata hu." Dev hurriedly called to Vinay who albeit in shock but agreed and went out of the house followed by Ram on his trail. Dev motioned the women who understood, with the exception of Sitara, who was busy glaring at Bhavna bua for calling her ill-mannered.
(You and Ram Uncle come with me. I'll explain everything to you both.)

Dev and Muskan left after their fathers, leaving Ruhanika and Aruna to watch out for Sitara and Bhavna.

"Bhai, ghar me kya sahi drama hone wala tha. But we missed it." Dev smacked her head in annoyance.
(The drama which was going to unroll in the home woulbe a sight to watch.)

"Ouch!!"

He was already scared of what was going to happen in the house, and Muskan was rushing to join the drama. He could bet that she had already visualized herself lounging on the couch, enjoying the uproar like any other K-drama she was addicted to, with a Coke and popcorn in her hand. Naturally, he found it annoying given that he was worrying about Sitara.

Even though the time he spent with Sitara was only a few hours, it was enough for him to realize that Sitara wasn't someone who was easily surpassed. That alarmed him, but he also felt glad that Ruhanika was with her because he had observed how Ruhanika consistently managed to settle Sitara and handle the issue effectively.

"Chal pehle yaha ka raita samette hai. Phir ghar ka dekhege." Dev muttered, and Muskan walked after him while sulking severely. She must clean up the mess, though, for her beloved Bhabhis.
(Let's clean the mess first.)

***

Aruna looked nervously around her home.

"How in the name of God could this have happened? Or did you sisters intend to do this?" Bhavna questioned furiously. These girls, who had unexpectedly and unannouncedly popped up in her home, were never someone she could trust.

"What nonsense?" Sitara hissed. The elderly woman's nonsensical comments about her and her sister were getting on her nerves. Ruhanika clasped her hand, hoping to calm her down.

Running up to Bhavna's side, Aruna gave her ice water to help her relax and quiet down.

"Tara, calm down." Her back was stroked by Ruhanika. Sitara, who was seated in the chair on the side of the living room, huffed and nodded.