Chapter 9

Everyone except Vinay, who had left on business, and Ram, who had already left the house due to an emergency in the shop, started to arrive at the dinner table as it slowly began to fill up

The ladies had all taken their seats, and platters were piled high with food. Bhavna gave the sisters a stern look as they approached the table to take a seat. Sitara, who had almost sat down with her buttocks on the chair, stood up leisurely and gazed at Bhavna.

When she realized what was happening, Muskan almost chuckled. Every day has been intriguing since his Bhabhis arrived. She was excited about today.

"Ohh!! Mai to bhul hi gayi." Sitara smacked her forehead theatrically and walked over to her sister, who was staring at her suspiciously with an expression that said, 'Don't make any mess.' Aruna inhaled deeply, bracing herself for any trouble her second daughter-in-law might start. She was a complete troublemaker.
(Oh! I forgot.)

"Aapke pyaare bachho ko to shahi farmaan aur subh muhurat chahiye hota hai na dining table par padharne ke liye. Rukiye mai abhi bata kar aati hu unko ki subh muhurat ho gaya hai." Sitara chuckled as she hurried upstairs to call Dev, who was just about to descend.
(Your dear children needed a royal decree and  auspicious time to grace us with their presence. I got it. I will call him.)

When Dev noticed her broad smile, she was giving him. He had a feeling that she was up to no good.

Sitara remarked, "I was just coming to call you," and she waited for him to step forward, but Dev remained still. After glancing at his feet, she turned to face him. Dev followed her eyes.

"Kya hua? Pairo me fevicol lag gaya hai kya? Chalo niche."When Sitara shoved him, he gave her a weird look and then went downstairs. Sitara pursued after him.
(What happened!? Is you feet glued to the ground? Let's go downstairs.)

When they arrived downstairs. The people were standing in the same place they were before Sitara left. Dev took his seat and delved into his meal, hoping that his cheeky wife would remain calm.

Ruhanika was unaware of it because she was preoccupied with worrying about what her sister was up to, but Bhavna's attention was now focused on her. Sitara, however, became aware of it and lightly prodded her sister, saying, "Aree! Di. Aap nahi jaayegi apne pati parmeshwar ko bulane uhh??"
(Sister, won't you go to call you dear husband?)

Ruhanika gave her a solemn look with her eyes, signaling her to cease her act, but Sitara had to listen to anyone. Nahh!!

"Aree Di! jaaiye bula aaiye apne pati ko kyoki abhi to vo chhota bachha hai. Kahi khana khatam ho gaya to rone hi na lage. Hai na Bua ji, aapka pyaara, dulara chhota sa rajkumar hmm." Sitara spoke haughtily to Bhavna, batting her eyelashes and emphasizing the word "chhota" throughout the entire phrase.
(Oh Di, go and call your husband because he is still young. What if all the breakfast and finished and he started to cry. Right Bua ji, after all he is your cute, lovely little princess.)