Chapter 31

It was their last day in Vagamon, and they had nearly seen everything there was to see

With the exception of one. They were currently traveling to that faraway location. Sitara, as usual, had a sneaky smile over her smile, and whenever Ruhanika looked her way, she covered up with a formal modest smile.

They arrived at their destination in a short amount of time, and as they did, Yug noticed a signboard that loudly proclaimed, "Adventure park."

Dev purchased the entry ticket, and they proceeded. They were having a great time on all the rides and were beaming with excitement. Some of the rides were even fun for Ruhanika. The four of them settled into the quaint café in the Park after four hours of intense enjoyment. And then they ate lunch.

"What time is it??" Sitara enquired of no one specifically.

"It's 4 o'clock," Dev noted after glancing at his watch. Sitara heaved a sigh.

"Shall we leave now?" Ruhanika inquired because they had to travel to Munnar presently. It was by road considering it would take them two to three hours to arrive.

"Nope." Sitara quickly dove in. She received an odd glance from Ruhanika and the males. "I mean, I noticed something intriguing here," she replied with a quivering smile. "I want to go there. It's wonderful.

"Fine." Ruhanika shrugged and moved afterward.

They all then traveled to the location Sitara had mentioned. As soon as they arrived, Sitara pulled her scarf over Ruhanika's face, alarming her. When looking at her, Yug squinted. Dev only gave a headshake. If she hasn't done anything in 20 minutes, she isn't Sitara.

"Tara, what is this?" Ruhanika enquired, feeling a little uneasy. She did so while tracing the scarf over her closed eyes.

"Di, I have a surprise for you. Sure enough, you'll love it." Sitara declared with assurance.

But Ruhanika was not a simpleton; she was aware of her sister's thoughts. There had to be something. Her sixth sense alerted her to the ominous omen she was receiving.

"Tara. I'm issuing a warning. If this is one of your pranks, I will-" Sitara interrupted her.

"Aree Di, you worry way too much. And what I can do?" Sitara asked in such a sweet way. Ruhanika rolled her eyes but her eyes were covered with scarf so Sitara couldn't see it.

"Mera muh mat khulwao!!" In discontent, Ruhanika commented. She wasn't a fool, either. Sitara ke rag-rag se wakif hai, Ruhanika. 
(Don't make me open my mouth and sing your praises.)
(Ruhanika is aware of Sitara's every fiber of her being.)

"Fine. Fine. Come on, let's go." Sitara intervened in their argument and directed Ruhanika. Dev aghast watched the Verma sisters. And as his gaze fell onto Yug, he queried, lifting an eyebrow. Yug shrugged his shoulders and indicated with his forefinger that his brother's wife had become crazy.

Few people were already present when they arrived and the enormous mountain was offering a stunning panoramic view. The vantage point was the greatest.