Chapter 13

Immediately, Ruhanika walked to the kitchen and returned with a large vessel

Immediately, Ruhanika walked to the kitchen and returned with a large vessel. She then went to an adjacent bathroom and returned, filling the bowl with lukewarm water and setting a fresh cotton towel on the nightstand.

She considered trying to wake him up once again. She quickly retrieved her hand after touching his to shake him because it was extremely hot. When she reluctantly touched his forehead, it was burning. His temperature was soaring. He wasn't awake despite her shaking him.

She sighed and stared at him with uncertainty in her eyes. She didn't want to do it, but she had no choice but to provide treatment for a patient who needed it. Her hand shook as she carefully began to undo the buttons on his shirt, because she had no option.

When the shirt was opened, she made a valiant effort to remove it from his body but was unsuccessful because it caught around his shoulder. She felt her hands were beginning to hurt from the force she was using to remove the shirt after numerous fruitless attempts, but she was unable to move the mountain like a man. Her lips turned into a thin line, and she pulled the scissors out of the nightstand's bottom drawer.

*snip*

*snip*

*snip*

And Ruhanika had torn his shirt apart with a few scissor strokes, fully stripping the white cluttered shirt from his torso. She returned after disposing of the shreds of cloth in the bathroom trashcan.

His torso caught her attention. It had eight packs inscribed on his body and was beautifully tanned. Such strength and muscle. Even though his wounds and slashes were somewhat large, she was more interested in his injuries because they weren't too little to be disregarded. The signs of injuries suggested that he had fallen on the ground or that something similar had occurred. But a doctor wasn't necessary. She was able to manage it.

She grabbed the cotton towel, dipped it in the bowl of water, and began wiping his upper body, arms, hands, and face. The dried blood began to steadily dissolve, and soon the clear water turned crimson red.

She threw out the unclean water and searched the entire room but couldn't find the medicine box. She mused as she scowled at his sleeping figure, cheekh cheekh kar to aise bolte ki don't touch my room and things as if heere moti jade hue hai. Kuch dhoondhne niklo to milta hi nahi hai. Sab jagah bas kachra bhar rakha. I doubt that is the reason why he becomes agitated when I touch his belongings. He may be embarrassed by the fact that he is the messiest person on the earth.
(-he shouts so loudly-)
(-Studded with diamonds and pearls. If you go looking for something, you don't find it. Everywhere just filled with garbage-)

She went to her purse, pulled out some cash, went downstairs, opened the front door, and left the house close to the pharmacy. On her way to school, she had noticed it. Near Shrivastava's home, a 24-hour pharmacy was only a 2-minute walk away. She arrived there, purchased all the medication, and was about to depart when a thought suddenly occurred to her.