Slice Of Life

I feel the signature bump in the road on the way to school.
I had been dozing off in the bus, today marked my second week in high school. I was in my final year.

As expected my dad noticed my strange behaviour and decided to take me to therapy, the dumb bitch that was my therapist decided that ' socialising would be good for her mental health'

I was sure that I hadn't said anything to give away my love for watching bodies decompose but here i was surviving on a daily basis with animals.

A small moan attracts my attention to the back seat, i glare angrily at the window , i see their reflections.

Mariana was moaning as her boyfriend Jason was kissing her, his cheeks hollowed out while groping her under her Lululemon sweater.

I was wearing the same sweater but in black paired with biker shorts and chunky sneakers.
I was on the short side standing at a height of 5'6 , she was 6'1 and was extremely popular. She was pretty and had a lot of friends , her height only adding to her beauty. She was Korean - Jamaican and according to her i was built like ice spice.

True but hell because of her i was called Ice slice at school because my bejewelled dagger fell out of my bag during lunch time causing it to be confiscated but i got it back after claiming it was sentimental. The staff didn't take kindly to my fit.

I asked my dad for a fancy dagger for my 18th birthday along with the newest iphone but that was three weeks ago.

I ignore the couple who bother me but when i try to doze off again the loud smack of their lips has me turning around to face them.

I wear a poker face to hide my annoyance. I was a girl's girl. I wouldn't try to claim i was any better.

Just last week , i paid an illegal grave digger to dig up an unwanted person and keep it in a special crypt where i could come visit after school. The man was broke and tired he didn't bother arguing when i flashed him a thousand dollars.

"Excuse me," I say pointedly despite my face lacking emotion. "Could you eat at each other's faces more quietly?"

With both their faces flushed they give a small sorry.
............ Lunch..........
Stepping out of the biology lab i stuff my notes into my locker and trudge down into the lunchroom. I don't eat the bland food seeing as i hated it so i would rather a sandwich and loaded fries which my dad made.

I look for a seat apart from the crowd, I'm not trying to play it like a cool kid but i just hate when people try to make meaningful relationships with me.
Like get out of my face, i don't want to talk to you.
Grabbing my lunch bag i begin to walk towards the seat, i get out my iPhone and connect to the livestream from the special room where my body was. I watched it from the crypt where we stuffed it, it was comforting.
Turns out after a minute of self evaluation i took, i prefer bodies of criminals and people who were pretty much scumbags during their lifetime, I didn't enjoy seeing the bodies of innocent people, their innocence takes out all the fun.

I bump into someone, it was Mariana. Ugh this bitch was everywhere. No place you could turn without her body planted there. I notice her look down at my phone causing me to lock the screen.
The livestream was still on.

"Wow, the newest iphone ,I've wanted that for a while now, dad said no." She looks at me downcast and it only takes me a second before I realise that she expected kind words from me.

With pursed lips and a bland face i say. "Can't relate." Then i breeze past her.

She gets a little pissed judging by the look on her face she raises her voice a little higher from annoyance but unintentionally she catches the attention of some people."So your dad would get you anything you want?"  She huffs.

"Yes." I say blandly... how slow was this bitch?

"Guess you won't be needing this anymore." A voice i recognise to be Jason's says while snatching away my phone, he hands it over to Mariana and jokingly orders me to delete my iCloud off it.

When i give him an annoyed look he looks at me pointedly and mocks. "Won't daddy buy you a new one? Aren't you daddy's little girl... ooh are you gonna cry?"

Closing my eyes for a brief moment, I've realised that my body shuts down when it's going to do something violent.
I hear muted laughter coming from around me so I open my eyes only to see red, i drop my lunchbox on the table beside me and then i grab the thin metal tray i had helped myself to earlier.

Bending it in a way the sharp edge could now be seen and used. Standing straight i warn.
"Give me my phone."

Jason comes closer and coos. "Awww... is daddy gonna be mad ,  is she going to throw another fit?" He asks the crowd causing them to erupt with laughter

I calculate the distance between us and then i swing, blood splattering on my white shoes , Mariana's pink hoodie and all over Jason's shirt.
Before anyone can register anything i swing again , marking an ugly 'X' across his face.
I wasn't going to allow him the benefit of a pretty scar.

Jason screams, sure enough everyone else follows suit. I grab my backpack off the ground and give him some basic first aid, alcohol pads and some cotton swabs then i grab my phone from a screaming Mariana.

How the hell was i going to explain this to my dad. Yeah he'd buy my way out of trouble and he had already made sure that i was untouchable by the school authorities but who would want their parent to know that they had a taste for blood and death?

I look at all the stupid kids crying and screaming because their precious football star had his face damn near sliced open.

"Don't fuck with me." I say as the teachers try to get an ambulance for the ugly pretty boy.

Mariana lunges at me, i evade her. The bitch reminded me of when i killed my neighbour's dog and then the other one came at me, i stabbed it , yes but i only needed the body of one so I didn't kill it.

"No one's gonna take this bitch to prison?" She screams.
She begins to throw fists and one hits my chest, i almost hunch over, damn she packs a punch.

She tries makes another blow but using a self defense move i was taught, i make my palm colllide with the fist, making it go limp due to the shock and then using the window of opportunity to use the metal tray making it to collide with her face and cause a broken nose along with a nose bleed.

She screams as she collides with the ground from sheer force, her eye swelling with a bruise.

The teachers and medics don't know who to attend to as Jason and Mariana are now injured to match