The Beach.

Song for this chapter is - 'the beach by the neighbourhood.

~ i hope i don't murder me,
      I hope i don't burden you.
If i do, if i do........

After our reunion two years ago, Berenice and i went through our fair share of ups and downs.
We had to learn how to communicate in order for our relationship to work.
We didn't just get each other as other couples would.

I look outside her beach house. I didn't realise she had such a place. We got sick of city life and work, it was a joint agreement to get a breather from all our responsibilities.

I grab the pizzas off the counter and walk to her, she had her legs dangling off the ledge of the house. It was built into a rock and the architecture was perfect.

I offer her some pizza but she declines the one with pineapple on it.
"Uncultured swine." She jokes. I laugh with her, these days she's been all smiles and jokes. I'll keep that up even if it's at my expense.

The sun is slowly coming up. We began the day early as she was craving pizza and needed it 'pronto'.

I look at her, she's slowly putting on the 'relationship weight'. I'm only the way i am because I'm involved in the labour on the farm.
I lay my head on her soft thighs.

"Get off me or I'll push you off this ledge." She threatens nonchalantly.
"That's a way to die happy."

I kiss her stomach, smiling at her. She brushes my hair out of my face with her gently manicured fingertips.
I bring her hand to my lips and place a soft kiss to it.

"We should get married." I suggest. "We don't have to have a wedding. I don't want one and sure as hell you don't."
"You really think I'm the marriage type?" She questions.

"Yes," I sit up. "Why not? We're doing great anything longer than this is just us wasting time."

"You speak as if you're sure of me." She pushes some of her curls out of her face but the wind continues it's onslaught.

"Yes, i am sure. Let's get married, this weekend no, now."
"Why? I haven't learned how to properly love you." She pauses. "We've discussed air about this."

(Translation:We've discussed nothing.)

"Well I have a ring." I pull it out of the pocket of my sweatpants and slip it on her hand.

"Wrong hand."
"Sorry, but I take this as a yes."

She exhales. "Yes."

.........

It's just Berenice and i along with the priest. She wanted an express marriage but i insisted on a priest.

The funniest thing about our marriage was how impromptu it was.

We get our marriage certificate and walk out of the church.
"So, wife?"
"Yes husband?"

We laugh on the stairs of the building.
"We should probably do the physical thing after the wedding." She side eyes me.

"You mean consummate?"
"You have never sounded more old fashioned." I pinch her cheeks.
I twirl my wedding band, she had an eye for good jewellery.
We got the band on the way to the church.

"Wanna do it in the car?" She asks.

...............

"Oh, fuck Steele!" She moans as i pound repeatedly into her. She clutches onto my tee shirt as i suck on her nipples, her nails leave marks on me.

"Fuck bunny I'm close, hold on for me okay?"
I have her get into a doggy position and I continue from behind.
Despite the air conditioning being on, there's a thin sheen of sweat on both our skins.
I hold onto her waist as she pushes herself back to meet me midway.

The sound of flesh hitting flesh fills the car along with both our moans. She groans as i grab a fistful of her hair. She'll kill me later but that will be a situation for later.

I feel my orgasm build up but I'll be damned if i cum before her again. I put my fingers to good use, working them on her clit.
She tries to get away from me but i hold her down fucking her through her orgasm.

Her moans are music to my ears and i let go and cum inside her, now she probably has another reason to kill me but I focus on how good her cunt looks with my cum dripping out of it.

We sit upright, with her straddling me. She kisses me, it's a very sloppy kiss. Those are the type i liked.

"We should probably have a wedding photo or something."
She suggests.
"Yeah, i know a good photographer."

I lace our fingers together, she brings my hand to her lips.

"I love you Steele."
"Not more than i love you bunny."

I stop suddenly realising. "You told me you loved me."
"Yeah, don't i say it?"
"You've never said it before."

"Okay then." She pulls me in for a kiss. "I'll tell you everyday forever."

                                                  - THE END.