Booty calls.

Berenice's Pov...

I sit reminiscing all these things, those happened some years ago. I look out to the greenery or the dark bluishness around me, the atmosphere enshrouded by the chill night air and the glowing moon.

My doberman and german shepherd laying by my feet. I might be a confirmed psycho by my psychiatrist but that doesn't mean I'll deter men, i learned that the hard way.

Pulling my cardigan around myself to keep out the chill biting at my nipples through the thin night dress, i look outside waiting for him....

Sure enough he passes in his signature Toyota Hilux , other times in his jeep wrangler. I always watched him come home, he never noticed me though. I didn't know how to act, this was the second time that I experienced a crush.

The first being my dad's student, I stopped having feelings for him once i realised that he was gay and down bad for my dad, his affection towards me was just to prove himself to my dad. I hated unrequited love.

Stalking to his house which rested on the opposite side of the forest, i follow the shortcut and i arrive just as he parks his car. I hear a twig snap behind me and i turn back sharply, my dagger drawn only to see my dogs following me. They sit at my feet, their ears pointed upward and alert.

I watch as he gets out the car and some girl gets out the passenger side. I watch as they begin to heavily make out on the side of his car, he lifts her onto him pressing her against the car . He lifts her skirt and i hear the sharp tear of material as i realise he ripped her panties followed by the clinking of his belt , they're hidden behind the shadows of his porch and car but i see them well enough.

I lean against a tree as they continue. The sound of skin slapping resonates through the night air, the girl screaming. I always wondered, why do people scream during sex? I masturbate all the time but I've never felt the urge to moan much less scream, fuck i'd be horny but not wet. I had been told that i was an under-producer and my psycho nature wasn't the cause.

The bitch was lucky that we were the only inhabitants around here.
I keep my jealousy at bay as they change positions every ten minutes. I watch as he releases a deep guttural growl as he cums inside her, my toes curling in my slippers as I imagine if it was me in her place.
I'm pissed to say the least. I watch them go into the house from my position in the shadows.

To my surprise once inside the porch lights flicker on blinding me for a brief second but I don't move , i see them now in his kitchen. He's getting a drink of water while looking out the window. He spots me, he freezes then the girl also sees me and jumps back.

I look something straight out of a horror movie, my red short and thin nightdress on my body, two dogs that look like they came from the pit of hell with how their eyes glow in the light and a dagger in my hand.

We stare down at each other before i walk in a backward motion before giving a half sharp turn into the forest. I run back into my house.

My dad gave me this place. It was our holiday home, i was supposed to pay rent but i was six years behind. He simply gave it to me, it was run down anyway and i fixed it up, installed solar panels and all the shit so that I didn't have to go to town often or get people to come out here.

I smile, i always do after seeing his face, whether it was watching him sleep or watching him get dressed from his window or hiding in his abandoned farm shed as he and his employees worked the land. I smile wider, he was a breath of fresh air and fuck i was in love with him.

He was hot, toned back , smooth skin that rivalled mine along with two sleeve and knuckle tattoos. I always wanted tattoos he made me finalise my decisions and so i got those sexy finger tattoos, one on my spine, a tramp stamp , one on my nape and three butterflies on my forearm.

He was tan and his voice was deep yet smooth like butter. He kept a stubble and i had seen him smoking he few times, i wanted to kiss him and know how it felt.

I remember him sending one of his employees to gift me some produce as a friendly gesture. When i went to thank him personally, he didn't come out to see me so I thought he was being cocky.
I didn't want to thank him but at some point my father had taught me some manners so i went.

I roll my eyes and left, the first time i saw him was when he came the next day to apologise to me. Taking in his body language, I didn't need anyone to tell me that he had been forced to see me.

It was in the middle of brewing hatred i felt love sprout. I've been obsessed with him ever since, I've broken into his house several times especially whenever he's with someone, i loved hearing his moans and harsh grunts of pleasure.

I've hardly ever given into my want to kill somebody until it's one of his hook ups and a few scumbags, I remember waiting whilst hiding in the forest, i tried not to kill them but i left them damaged. My face enshrouded in a mask or a hoodie.

I was going to continue that way until he's too scared to continue with his booty calls.

Once I'm back into my house i get out my phone. I see his number which i acquired through illegal means, i also get out a burner smartphone. It was illegal and almost unheard of.

The lengths i go to for that man. Summoning my courage i text him.

Me: Good evening mr Wolf.

I wait for his reply. It comes soon enough.

Him: Yes, this is him. Who are you?

Me: Call me phantasm.

Him: C'mon, do you really want to play immature?

I bite my lip, oh I'll fucking ruin him.

Me:My name isn't important, who was that girl you were with earlier ?The one who rivals hawks with her screaming.

Him : So you're that creepy girl in the forest hmm?

I decide to egg him on.

Me: so you have another stalker?

Him: I'm not dumb, i know you're the same person.

Me: How sure are you? Because I'm no where near you, but I'm watching you.

Im not bluffing, if not for my curiosity to venture through the thick woods that it would have taken a two hour walk to get to his house.

Me:Also go pick up your unconscious hook up of yesterday, the one with raven black hair.

Him: what the fuck?

Me: she's in the dumpster behind your house. You had sex right beside your last fuck, go get her. If you're lucky she should still be alive if she's not you've got a lot of explaining to do with the cops.

Him: you texting me is evidence enough.

Me: lol 😆, the messages are already wiped. bye.

I press the erase button and in less than a second and it clears all our chats like we never spoke.
And he can't text me back, he'll be at a dead end. Changing into a hoodie I run, its a five minute walk to his house but i want to see if that Sofia girl really died. I hadn't watched something rot in a while but i was getting bored of watching things rot. My new attraction was stalking him and hurting his booty calls along with other scum bags .

I get to his house quick enough. I see him peer into the dumpster and help an unconscious Sofia out. She's still breathing.
I hoped she had died so the damsel in distress roles would be reversed. I wanted to play prince in distress, and i would have my fun someday.

Soon we have ambulance lights blaring and so i know it's time to bounce. This part of the forest is extremely dense, no one would dare venture in here.

I walk away, the forest providing enough cover for me.