Stockholm Syndrome (1)

Steele's Pov......

I wake up to the steady scratching sounds of pencil on paper, it startles me causing me to jump from the bed.

"Nice ass." A calm voice says denoting my nakedness. I turn around sharply to see the girl of yesterday in glasses and a sketch board. My eyes widen in shock and i try to rush off the bed to grab my gun from my night stand.

I pull it open but there's no gun. What the hell? I've never moved it from that spot.

I look up at the girl, she's still sketching....not even a hint of care in her eyes. I scramble to get off the bed once i see she has a gun but i only make it as far as the door before i hear the gun cock and i see three dogs growling at me.

"One more step pretty boy." She says in a calm yet threatening manner. Raising my hands i turn around slowly, it's awkward.... My cock is out and my ass is bare.

She gives a sharp yet short move with her gun that indicates that she wants me back on the bed. I do as she asks.

Fuck, is she gonna rape me?

"Lie down as you were, I'm not finished." She waves the drawing board in front of me to let me know that she was still sketching.

I barely catch a glimpse of the drawing but i see it, it was a drawing of my back as i lay on the bed.

I lie down again and try to calm down but every second it seemed as if the air got heavier.

"Are you the one that texted me the other day?"

~silence~

I decide to threaten her.
"You do realise that i have another crazy girl in those woods right."

I hear the gun cock and then her footsteps to indicate that she was approaching me.
"You sure do talk a lot, and for someone whose life is dangling by a string, you don't know how to lie meek."

She crouches down in front of me. She had heterochromia, one eye golden honey and the other a dark brown~almost black.
From her hair style and skin tone I didn't need anyone to tell me she was a black girl.

She studies my face for a while before screwing on a silencer at the end of her gun and then she stands to her full height. If my life wasn't in danger I would've probably hit on her or thought that she was sexy, but i was too busy worrying about the fate of my life.

"Are you going to kill me?" I ask feigning bravery.
No response but rather she walks towards the fireplace in my room and flops down into the leather seat. She picks up a photo frame of me during my graduation from college, there's my ex in the photo. I never got over her. She stares at it intently, she smiles.

"I didn't know you were capable of being happy or smiling." She puts the frame down and smiles at me, the golden sun rays crossing her eyes, making her look almost human. "But anyway, I'm not going to kill you love."

Love?

"You're too valuable to me for that."

"How valuable?" I taunt.
She turns sharply to face me. She looks pissed and bears an unamused look in her eyes. She looks like a demon, i feel the fear kick in.

"Icarus." She calls. A doberman jumps onto my bed and it stares at me dead in the eye.
I hate dogs, we've just never gotten along.

"I know that you have cynophobia, and if i hear another word I'm going to make sure that there's nothing of you left when they're done." A Rottweiler approaches her and she lets him off his leash that had been stretched to its max.
She juts her chin towards me and the dog begins to approach me.