Almost Perfect

It doesn't take up to two hours to get ready for the house warming. I tended to keep my makeup light and natural like, i had learned to use make up to enhance my features rather than cover them. I slip on a backless, floor length black dress.

Putting on my nose rings on each nostril, i walk out and see Steele already waiting at the door.
That deep red suit was really his thing. He pulls at the collar twice.

"Feeling stuffy?" I ask.
"A little, last time i wore a suit was at my graduation."
I give a little huff of air as a laugh and for the first time Steele smiles.
"Let's go." I reach out and he takes my hand.

.......30 minutes later.......
Pulling up to Mr Chalice's residence i want to puke. What was this, the 1800's? But Steele seems intrigued. We get out the Lamborghini and i hand my keys to the valet, leading Steele to the front door arm in arm, i offer my invite and we're let in.

I'm not going to lie, I've barely ever been to any of such events but a lot of these people here were my clients, including Mr Chalice's wife.

Speak of the devil, i run into her almost immediately.
"Oh my goodness, Berenice. Look at you, about time you got out of those hoodies."
We get to talking and I'm interested in our conversation, she's a great person and it's hard to get bored of her.

She leaves me to go greet her other guests and i find Steele staring at me.
"Your name is Berenice?" He pauses as i realise that he hasn't even said my name once.
"You didn't know my name?"
"I only know your last name and that's because you and Gretel aren't on a first name basis."

My last name was Winston.

"How old are you?" Steele asks.
"Twenty five, why?"
"I'm thirty, do you know this?" He says shocked. "I thought you were 28 or something."

"Or something.... Hmm" I drag.
"What do you do at parties like this?" Steele asks.
"I don't know, I've barely ever been to one." We give each other a knowing look, we were bored. Sticking out my hand, he takes it.
"I hope you're not going to ask me to dance?" He says.
"I'm not, let's go exploring. It is a house warming party."

"Are we allowed to do that?" I shrug dragging him along.
We walk around the house and then we stumble into a shooting range.

"Shit, let's go. I hate guns." Steele says, his hand locked around my arm. "Why would they leave such a room unlocked?" He's about to drag me out the door but i snap my arm away from his.

"What are you doing, let's go."
I grab a gun and smile, Indoor shooting ranges were typically sound proof so i shut the door and make Steele take a seat.
"Wanna see something cool?" I say grabbing a glock.

"C'mon, Berenice. I hate guns." He protests.
"But you have one." I say putting a few bullets into it.
"I live on a farm with defenceless animals and all, out in the open and in the middle of nowhere dammit."
"Hmm." I chuckle. "So your gun is for predators?"
"Yeah." He says. "I'd rather die than take someone's life."

"But you tried to shoot me the other day, in your home." I say straddling him before looking up at him.
"No, that wasn't the idea. The plan was to scare you."

"Well, I've killed a shit ton of people." I look at him dead in the eye. "Sometimes for fun."
He pales.

I get up quickly and without missing a shot, i take down three of the targets in the shooting range. Some shatter from sheer force of the bullets.

The head of the gun is now smoking. "I think my body count is in the upper hundreds." I stare at him as he looks at me as if i am evil personified.

"So murder is hot when men do it, hmm Steele?" I ask.

He stiffens. I straddle him again. "Wanna guess?" I put the gun to his chin. "If you get it right, I'll tell you something in return."

"If i don't?" He says.
I place the gun between our lips, his are pressed to it and so are mine. "I guess we'll just have to find out."

"550?"
"Colder."
"700?"
"Not quite."
"Even or uneven number?"
"I made it even a few weeks ago."
"260?"
"280, baby."

He pales even further. I grab his face gently turning him to look at me. My nails are medium sized but they're a nice touch.
"How the hell did you kill two hundred and eighty people?"

"30% are scumbags and the remaining 70% were just unfortunate." I pause. "Wrong place, wrong time."

He holds onto my waist as he adjusts himself under me. Was he....hard?

"You're getting off on this aren't you?" I ask, he throws his face the other way. I see a bead of sweat trickle down his hairline.
He meets my eyes, his hands now digging into my thighs and ass, i can swear he's going to leave indents.
He moves a little suddenly causing me to grip onto his biceps, mind that. I'm still holding the gun.
We stare at each other, communicating albeit silently. I lean in subconsciously and he attacks my lips like his life depended on it.

Who knew? Perhaps it would.

The sounds of our sloppy wet kisses along with our heavy breathing resonate throughout the room. He takes of his suit jacket and begins to undo the ties at the shoulders of my dress of my dress, I don't stop him but perhaps this would be a good time to let him know that i have never had sex before.

I had been kissed enough to have enough levels of experience but sex? I had never been interested enough to further it.

My dress is now bunched up around my waist and he is nothing but his trousers. The tent in them growing as we grind against each other.
My nails dig into his back and leave crescent shaped marks as he flips us over, the gun falling off the sofa, clattering on the floor.

He kisses down my neck as he undos the straps of my heels. My legs wrap around his waist as he kneels upright and unbuckles his pants.

Shit, tell him now you bitch.

I inwardly curse at myself. "Wait." He pauses.
Taking in a cursed drag of air, I say. "Would it be a problem seeing as I've never had sex before?"

Steele turns his head slightly. This behemoth of a man reminds me of a puppy.
"Are you being serious?" He doesn't seem to believe me. "Someone like you," He gestures over my exposed body. "hasn't had sex before?"

"I wasn't interested in sex, I didn't have anyone i was actually interested in."
"Are you okay?" He huskily whispers. "With doing it on a sofa, in a strangers home? I mean, the first time you have sex, wouldn't you want to be a good memory."

I pause.

He backs up from me. "I'm sorry but I don't think my conscience will allow me have sex with you on a sofa if it's your first time."

He nervously scratches the back of his head. The behemoth is still there but tame, extremely tame. I'm guessing he is a better person than i was, if i was in his shoes I'm sure i wouldn't hold back.

I sit up fixing my dress as he does his as well. He helps me with my shoes as well as my hair. We walk out the room hand in hand, although my blush might not be visible, i feel my cheeks and ears heating up.

Maybe just maybe, we could make something of ourselves.

Berenice's dress(ignore the skin: that's not her.)

A/N: Repeat after me

A/N: Repeat after me. Were all delulu.
🫠