Farm House.

Steele almost bounced excitedly in his car seat like a child who was about to visit an amusement park.
It made me laugh at how childlike he could be.
It took me a few months to grow his business despite it being unsolicited i feel like it was the least I could do for him to make sure that his years of work didn't go to shit while in my hands.
We pull up to the front of his farm that now had been made into a ranch. Steele looks confused.
"What happened to my farm?" He questions worriedly.

I happened moron.

He gets out the car and pushes the gate i had installed.
"I don't remember hiring those people." He whispers into my ear as we approach the farm office.
The place out grew it's man power so i had to get a few farm hands and a few more machines.
"I hired them." I say putting on my shades. The sun out here was unforgiving.
"Okay.." He drags out. "Let me guess, i owe you?" He points to the machines working the farm.
"More or less."
"How much?"
"I don't know Steele, the zeros in my account haven't moved an inch, I'll get my bank to draft you something." I say exasperated.

I really didn't know, all i know is that I bought the land at some auction along with the farm equipment.

"Hey boss lady!" A man on the tractor calls out grabbing my attention. He hops down and runs excitedly towards me.
He's all smiles and that causes me to smile as well.
"Hi! My name's Kenneth." He shakes Steele. "I'm in charge of all machinery."

"Who are you sir?" He asks directing the question at Steele.
"I'm the owner of this farm." He says causing Kenneth to distort his face in confusion.
"Yeah Ken, he's the owner. I only took the reigns for a few months but he's back to handle things from here on out. I'll just come and go to check on his progress as the co owner."
Ken nods and returns to work, he was a curious person and that often came in handy.

"Co owner?" Steele asks.
"Yes, co owner. Your farm is barely a quarter of this field." Steele nods in agreement.
"Machinery and 80% of manpower ain't yours too." He nods again in some sort of amused defeat.
"The farm shed, barn, stables, office and house were all upgraded to my standards. That cost me 2 million dollars just for infrastructure and not to mention the animals here...."

Steele looks around. I didn't kill the farm vibe, this was Steele's home and he liked the farmhouse-rustic aesthetic so I didn't erase anything of his.

"You're drowning me in debt princess." He scratches his head nervously.
"I could write it off if you let me co own." I suggest. "It costs me nothing, really."
"Sure why not, things this big are scaring me.
I don't think I'll understand things quickly."
He looks out, the farm stretches out as far as the eye could see. I made sure not to ruin the forest and made use of the bare land.

..........
Steele gets comfortable within the few hours that he spends on the farm, almost immediately getting into helping around.

Since Steele had told me not to get a mini highland cow for my house, i got two that we kept on the farm. Call me stupid for blowing 20k on a short cow covered in fur. It was girl math~ if it satisfies you it basically means it's free.

"Don't you think you're a bit overdressed?" Steele asks.

"Why are you telling me this now?" I question. "We've been here all day and also what's wrong with it?"

My outfit choice consisted of a leather mini skirt, a black mesh poncho and bralette along with knee high Valentino boots.

"Those must feel uncomfortable, not to mention impractical." He folds his arms across his bare chest as he leans against he fencing i had made for my cows.
I hated to admit that he was right, my feet were killing me.
"Fine, do you have anything i can change into since you're some fashion guru."