Chapter 4

A/N: hey guys i just wanted to show you who I think the characters would be because I know that helps me when I'm reading a fan fiction. So I think that...
Cath would be Chyler Leigh
Jackie would be Hayley Williams
Danny would be Steven R. McQueen
And I think Danny's and Cath's mom would be Constance Marie & their dad would be Jeffrey Dean Morgan I didn't include them in the collage sorry :( I will put their picture on any chapter that they will be important in
--------------------
Jackie's POV
-------------------
"I think he really thought you guys were friends. Would that be so bad? Just friends?" I rubbed Cath's shoulder sympathetically."I'll talk to you later.."

I walked away from Cath and went to talk to CC.

"Hey." Walked up behind CC wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my cheek on his shoulder.

"Hey." He simply said back.

"Can I ask you for a favor?" I asked unwrapping myself from him.

"Sure. Anything for you." He bent down a little bit and kissed my nose.

"Can you help me hook Cath and Andy up?" I made my puppy dog eyes and pouted my lips because I knew what he would say.

"Hook up?"

"Yea. Not like a one night stand but like us. Like relationship hook up."

"I don't think there's much we can do after your friend screwed up like that." CC shut his locker and started walking to his next class.

"Hey come on. Cath messed up a little but you know its because she pushes people away. I think Andy would be good for her. She needs someone to care about her in a way I can't. I have you but she doesn't have anyone. Come on please!" I pleaded.

"Why do you think Andy would be good for her? You just met him!" I could tell that CC wasn't on board with this idea.

"I saw the way he looked at her. It was the way you looked at me when we first started talking." I grabbed the collar of his leather jacket and brought him down to my level. I kissed him and he grabbed the back of my neck to pull me closer. I pulled away and looked at him. "So will you help me?"

"Ahh fine. How can I say no to you." He gave me a quick kiss and intertwined our hands.

"Awesome! Here's what we'll do..."
----------------
Cath's POV
----------------
Andy and I got out of music which was our last class of the day.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow." Andy said.

"Yea. See you tomorrow." I waved at him and he gave me a small wave back. He had a small smile on his face and then he turned around, walking out of school.

I went to the office where I had left my backpack the whole day since the only class we went to (Music) didn't require us to bring anything.

I walked in and grabbed my backpack. As I was about to walk out Lynn called me. "Hey Cath I see you didn't go to any of your classes."

"Actually I went to one, music. But hey, you guys gave me a passed and I used it." I smirked.

"Yea okay, see you tomorrow." Lynn laughed.

"Bye!" I was making my way out of the entrance gate I felt my phone vibrate.

Jackie: Hey, come to my house tonight. Ohh and look nice (not that you don't always look nice) anyway, put something fancy on. Its girls night out!

Me: Do I even have a choice? Lol ok I'll be there. See u @ 8?

Jackie: How bout 7?

Me: sounds good.

I got home and both Mom and Danny were there already.

"Hey Cath I saw you around school with that new kid, new friend?" Danny asked and I didn't know if he was being offensive or if he really did care.

"Um.. The new kid's name is Andy and yea actually he is." I set my books and backpack down on a dinning room chair.

"I heard he scared the shit out of Zack. He sounds pretty bad ass." Danny said.

"Yea.. I guess he is." I went upstairs to my room and put some music on while I picked out what to wear tonight.
----------------------------------------------------
Hmmm.... What do Jackie and CC have planned? Feel free to predict what's gonna happen next! I love reading your comments by the way!