Chapter 7

This chapter is kinda PG-13 but if you want to know what happened that night i guess you should read it. If  you dont want to its fine, you wont miss anything big.
--------------------
Cath's POV
--------------------
I managed to get through the rest of the day without having to speak to anyone. On my way home I saw Andy walking by himself. I pulled the car over and rolled the window down.

"Hey, do you want a ride?" I had to ask him some questions anyways.

"No I'm fine. My house is only a couple of blocks away." As soon as he ended his sentence it started raining.

"Oh come on, get in."

He opened the door and got in. "Nice car."

"I know." I smirked and started driving again.

" '67 impala right?" He looked around the car.

"Yup."

"I didn't have a chance to get a good look at it last night."

After a moment of silence I cleared my throat. "So, where do you live?" I asked.

"Go straight for 6 blocks and then turn right." I nodded and neither of us said anything after that.

A couple of minutes later we arrived to his neighborhood."it's the second to last one on this side."

*Flashback*
"You want to know something Andy?"

"Sure."

"I've never let anyone drive this car before. You're the first." I was so drunk I giggled after every sentence.

Andy smiled and turned to me. "Well I feel honored." He parked the car and pulled the keys out of the ignition.

"I don't know why we had to come all the way over here if we could've just solved your problem in the back seat." I pouted.

"Yea well its cold and the seats are leather. Plus, don't worry, my problem... is still a problem." He leaned over, and kissed me, my back pressed against the car door. I grabbed him by the back of his neck and pulled him closer, deepening the kiss. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I decided to tease him. I bit his bottom lip and he let out a deep moan.

He pulled away, both of us out of breath, and said, "Do you want to finish this inside?"

*end of flashback*

Andy was about to get out of the car "Andy wait!"

"What?" He came back in but didn't close the door.

"Can I ask you a couple of questions about last night?"

"Um... I guess so. Do you want to come in?"

I looked at the driveway and there were no cars. Thank God. The last thing I want is his parents being there while I ask him questions about how we ended up having sex last night.

"Sure." I took the keys out of the ignition. As soon as we walked in the door I knew it was the house I sneaked out of last night.

"So this is where..." I sat on the couch and Andy sat on the other one.

"Yea. But don't worry, my parents weren't here. They're away for the whole week."

*Flashback*
(The bold italics are for when Cath is talking to Andy outside of the flash back and the italics are for Andy like before.)

As soon as we were inside Andy shut the door and pushed me against the wall and continued kissing me. I wrapped my legs around his torso. He put his hands under my butt to support my weight and carried me to the bedroom. On his way there he threw my car keys on a coffee table. We occasionally bumped into some furniture on the way to the bedroom and giggled but never broke the kiss.

When we finally entered the bedroom he laid me on the bed and continued kissing me. I tugged at the hem of his shirt. We broke the kiss and he took off his shirt. I slid my hands down his abdomen.I started unzipping his pants and pulled them half way down. He took them off the rest of the way leaving him just in his boxers. He hovered over me and continued kissing me.

I flipped us over so I was on top of him and he took the opportunity to unzip my dress. Halfway through he stopped. "Are you sure about this?"

"Yes." I bent down and kissed him as he continued unzipping my dress all the way. He slid it off my shoulders and I took it off. I pulled at the waistband of his boxers and they were soon off as well as my panties and bra.

Did we uh.. Use protection?

Yea. We did.

He looked through a drawer next to his bed and pulled out a condom.

"Are you sure?" He asked again.

"Yes!"

"Just making sure."

(A/n: that's as far as I'm going to go lmao.)

*end of flashback*

"I should probably get going."

"Is that all you wanted to ask?"

"Yea." I stood up and walked to the door but stopped before opening it. I turned around and looked at Andy sitting on the couch. "Don't beat yourself up about this. You were a complete gentleman the whole time. Its okay."

"You remembered?"

"Yea. And honestly, if I had a way of going back in time to that night, I wouldn't do anything any differently. I don't regret it." He smiled, one of his real smiles, and I smiled back. I opened the door. "I'll see you tomorrow."
-----------------------------------------------------