Chapter 9

***MAY BE TRIGGERING. I cried writing this omg***

Andy's POV (finally I know)
--------------------

"You're such a fucken idiot." Both CC and Jackie walked out of the bar upset.

"What did I do?!" I was confused and everyone seemed to feel awkward because of what just happened. "I'll see you guys tomorrow at rehearsal ." I gave a quick kiss goodbye to Cassie and waved to the guys before following CC.

"Come on I'll drive you too her house." CC took Jackie's hands and headed for his car.

"Drive her to who's house?" I asked.

"Cath's." CC sounded mad and kept the answer short.

They opened the doors and were about to get in the car when I spoke up again, "Wait guys why are you going to Cath's house?"

Jackie came up to me pissed off, and seemed about ready to blow. "You want to know why, asshole? You. That's why. SHE HAD FEELINGS FOR YOU AND I THOUGHT YOU HAD FEELINGS FOR HER TOO SO I'VE BEEN CONVINCING HER TO TRUST YOU. TO LET YOU IN. BUT THEN YOU BRING A LITTLE WHORE AND SAY SHE'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND NOW MY FRIEND MIGHT HURT HERSELF. AND ITS ALL BECAUSE OF ME! I CONVINCED HER TO LET YOU IN! I WAS THE ONE THAT KEPT REASSURING HER THAT YOU HAD FEELINGS FOR HER TOO AND IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HER ITS GOING TO BE NOT ONLY YOUR FAULT BUT MINE TOO!" At this point Jackie was crying, almost sobbing, and CC came to hug her and help her get in the car.

I froze, my mind processing all the information I had just received. But there was one thing that stood out more than the others. Cath might hurt herself.

"Dude if you want to make this right, if you feel the least bit of remorse, get in the car." CC got in the drivers seat and I got in the back seat. In less than 10 minutes we got to Cath's house and everything was dark. Another car pulled up to a stop but didn't park. Danny got out of the car and all of us got out of CC's car.

"Hey guys what's going on?" Danny asked.

"Its Cath. We need to see her. Like now!" Jackie hurried to the door even before Danny was moving towards it.

The second the door opened Jackie disappeared running up to Cath's room with me following close behind. She opened the door and we went inside, CC and Danny going in soon after.

We looked around and there was nobody there. Then we heard sobbing from the bathroom. I quickly ran to the door and tried to open it but it was locked.

"Cath! Cath please don't do anything you will regret." There was silence for a minute and Jackie walked to the closet.

"Guys. Her red box. Its not here." She looked scared and it took a minute for CC , Danny and me to catch on.

"OPEN THE DOOR CATH!!" I frantically pounded on the door. I stopped pounding and we were all quiet. Silence. There was no sound on the other side of the door.

Danny pushed me aside. "Cath if you can hear me and you're anywhere near the door, move!" A second later he kicked the door down and we ran into the bathroom.

There she was, her body limp laying in the bathtub. She was only wearing undergarments and there were cuts everywhere; her thighs, her wrists, her hips. She had a vertical cut on each wrist.She was not moving, her eyes were closed. I ran to her and checked for a pulse.

A sigh of relief left my body. "CC call 911, Danny get as many towels as you can, Jackie grab gauzes." I grabbed Cath as carefully as I could, trying not to hurt her, and carried her to her bed. As soon as I laid her on the bed Danny and Jackie were back with the stuff. CC was still on the phone giving them the address and information they needed.

Danny and I wrapped her wrists in gauze before applying pressure with towels. While doing that Danny kept talking to her. "Come on Cath, hang in there. We lost dad already, I can't loose you. Mom can't loose you. We need you here. You keep us together."

Cath was breathing but she wasn't conscious. A few minutes later the ambulance arrived and they soon took her on a gurney.

"Guys I have to take care of my mom. She's gonna wake up at any moment and... I have to take care of her and tell her what happened. Can one of you go with Cath?"Danny asked, he was crying but he tried to hide it.

"Sure I'll go." Jackie walked towards the ambulance.

"Family only. Sorry kid." A paramedic said.

I approached the ambulance and a paramedic was about to stop me. I knew I had to do something. "I'm her boyfriend."

"Oh... okay get in."

As soon as I got in after the paramedics the doors closed and we took off. I took Cath's hand in mine and kissed her knuckles.

"Cath hang in there. Your family needs you. Jackie and CC need you." A tear rolled down my cheek. "I need you."
------------------------------------------------------