Chapter 20

*four years later*

Andy's POV
-------------------
Warped Tour. One of my favorite places to preform. God, I'm getting old but I enjoy this job more and more everyday.

"Hey babe, you ready to go? You guys are up in five." My girlfriend, Juliet wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Yea. I'll be out in a sec." I said.

"Okay."

The rest of the guys come on the bus, they were probably watching another band preform.

"Hey guys guess what!" CC asked as he sat down next to me.

"What?" I said

"Well Jackie is coming to warped next week and I was wondering if I could have a little stage time with her." CC said.

"Stage time? Like take her on stage?" Ashley asked.

When CC mentioned Jackie my mind went straight to Cath. Its been four years. Four years, and I still can't stop thinking about her. I care about Juliet, and sometimes I realize that I haven't thought about Cath for a long time, but I don't think I'll ever stop loving her.

"Yea. I want to bring her on stage." CC smiled.

"Christian... What are you planning to do?" Jinxx asked

"I was thinking, planing, on asking her to marry me." CC said.

Everyone went wild. We were all screaming and cheering. We patted CC on the back and gave a few hugs.

"That's awesome man!" I said.

"Its about damn time!!" Ash joked.

Its about damn time. God everything seems to lead back to Cath.

------------------
Cath's POV
------------------
My first day as an intern. Wow. Finally, I've been waiting for this my whole life!

The cheif of surgery at White Memorial Hospital in LA, Chief Webber, took us into an O.R.
There were about 20 of us, maybe a little less.

"Each of you comes here hopeful, wanting in on the game," Dr. Webber said. "A month ago you were in med school being taught by doctors. Today... You are the doctors. The seven years you spend here as a surgical recident will be the best and worst of your life. You will be pushed to your breaking point. Look around, say hello to your competitors. Eight of you will switch to an easier specialty. Five of you will crack under pressure. Two of you will be asked to leave.

This is your starting line. This is your arena. How well you play, that's up to you."
------------------------------------------------------
This is the last chapter omg guys :,( I enjoyed writing this so much I hope you guys enjoyed reading it too. If you want a sequal, like I said before, comment and vote.

The sequel's name is New History- Andy Biersack A.U.