-ɢᴏᴏᴅ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs-

★。+゚☆ Reader ☆゚+。★

I woke up in a strange room, I had to get used to the light for a moment and sat up. Where am i? I thought to myself and get out of the room. It looks like I'm still in the Haitanis' apartment, I went into the kitchen and saw ran standing there drinking a coffee "Good morning Did you sleep well?" he greeted me with a smile "Good morning and yes i did"
I stood next to him and he gave me a cup so I could have some coffee too
"Should I make scrambled eggs?" I asked and thanked him for the Coffee.

He nood in Response and handed me a pan and some eggs. "Wait.. where did Rindou sleep?" I asked the older Haitani "The couch" he said shortly.
I was embarrassed that he had to sleep on the couch because of me, but I couldn't do anything about it anymore.

——
Rindou was now awake and I gave him some scrambled eggs "wow they are fucking good, who made them?" asked the younger brother, enchanted by my food "I made them" i said proud. He ate it faster than anyone could see and went to change for work. "Oh btw thanks for letting me sleep in your bed" i thanked him still a little embarrassed "No Problem"

I briefly went to my apartment to change and get ready before we drove to Bonten's headquarter.
Rindou introduced me to the other members. I was surprised that they were all so nice.

We are sitting in the 'living room' with the others and chatting when Kokonoi walked into the room apparently very angry "SANZU YOU LITTLE PEACE OF SHIT DID YOU STOLE MY CREDIT CARD?" he yelled at the pink haired one who just looked away bored with his arms crossed behind his head "Why should i?" he asked and yawned "BECAUSE YOU HAVE DONE IT BEFORE TO BUY MORE OF YOUR STUPID DRUGS" he got even angrier
"THEY ARE NOT STUPID THEY ARE IMPORTANT" is he really trying to defend drugs right now? "ADMIT IT"
"OKAY I DID WHAT ABOUT IT?" He yelled back now.
what have I gotten myself into?

————
Later I was back at the Haitanis' house, I talked to ran in the kitchen while Rindou was in the bathroom "Do you like him?" He suddenly asked "What do you mean?" I turned my gaze to the purple haired one " do you like my brother" we held eye contact for a few seconds before i answered "Ofc i do" i smiled "I mean more than friendly, rindou has never been so open with anyone but me, he must like you very much. Please take care of him and don't break his heart" he explained and took a sip of his tea "i promise"

When Rindou came back from the bathroom we all sat down on the couch and talked about the meeting in 2 days.
As far as we knew it was about a club visit the next week, this club apparently belonged to them. "Do I have to be at this meeting?" I asked "Yes mikey said everyone should come including you" Ran answeard my question. I nodded and leaned back letting out a sight "What are we doing now?" I directed my question to both of them ,,I dont know, wanna watch a movie?" Rindou asked we agreed and picked out a movie we wanted to see.

Later in the evening I went home and went to bed I was glad that I didn't have to work tomorrow. Just before I could fall asleep i remembered the question ran asked me earlier. Do i like him? isn't that a bit early to know? I mean we've only known each other a little longer than 1 week.

I couldn't get the question out of my head and i couldn't fall asleep because of it. It was pretty late and i had no idea what i could do.

I just turned on a series on Netflix that I wanted to finish watching anyway.
Until I got a message...

The message was from Rindou who asked me if I was still awake.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱
705 words <3
Dont forget to vote.