-ᴄʟᴜʙ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴘᴛ.2-

★。+゚☆ Y/n ☆゚+。★

I was confused by his answer, did he really said that i am beautiful?

I could feel myself blushing more and more, so I looked away from him and returned my gaze to the view. However, he grabbed my chin with his two fingers and turned my head towards him so now I had to look at him.

I could tell he was slightly drunk, but it didn't scare me because...

Aren't drunk people always honest?..

He looked at me with his Lilac colored eyes, and came closer and closer to me so that the tips of our noses touched.

I didn't know what to do, so I kept looking into his eyes, his eyes went to my lips and I think I slowly understood what he had in mind, Well I didn't mind, so I looked at his too.

I didn't know what to do, my thoughts were only about him, I prayed that the moment would never end.
But of course we had to be interrupted again and by none other than Sanzu.

"Ohoo~ What are you guys doing here?" The pink haired one asked "fuck off" rindou said
They almost got into a fight So I asked if we should go back inside, which we did.

----
We drank a little more with the others and I started to notice that I was a little tipsy. Since it was now 2:33 we drove back but I couldn't remember it...

-The next day
I woke up, I opened my eyes and was confused where I was, the memories slowly flooded my mind and I exhaled sharply.

I wanted to get up but someone pulled me back, it was none other than Rindou
WAIT Did I sleep in the same bed with him? I quickly lifted the blanket to see if we still had our clothes on, which thank God we did.

I mean imagine we would have slept wich each other, and I wouldn't remember anything. I let out a sight I noticed that the person behind me was slowly waking up, I just looked at him, he looked good even when he was sleeping.

When he opened his eyes, he quickly let go, and since I was startled by the sudden movement, I got off the bed and i fell on the ground.

"Ouch" i said and rubbed the spot that made contact with the ground

"Oh damn are you okay?" He asked and looked at me, i nodded and he helped me get up.

We just went into the kitchen where Ran was already making breakfast "Good morning" he said with a big smile "good morning" was the only answer he got.

He gave us breakfast and coffee to wake us up. However, I couldn't get one question out of my head...

How did we end up in the same bed?

"WAIT FUCK" I shouted loudly and jumped out of my chair, Ran was apparently so frightened that he fell off the chair "WHAT?" he shouted and stand up holding his back "I DIDN'T FEED MY CAT FUCK" I immediately ran into the hallway and put on my shoes because I knew that he could quickly become aggressive if he didn't get his food.

"YOU HAVE A CAT?" Rindou asked confused "Yes i have, and i need to give him his food! See you later guys and thanks for the food" And so I ran over and gave my hungry cat his food.

Just in time i thought and lay down on the couch.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱
I know the chapter may not have been the best, but I promise it gets better<3

610 words :3