-ᴅʀɪɴᴋɪɴɢ-

·͙⁺˚•̩̩✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙⁺˚•̩̩ Y/n ✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙⁺˚•̩̩✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙

Tw: Alkohol, Mental breakdowns

I felt heavy, my vision was spinning, it was getting dark by now. I was on my way to a gas station, I didn't know why, but I couldn't get the thought out of my head that I wanted something to drink.

I put my hood on so my makeup wouldn't be visible, because it looks horrabile right now. I bought myself something strong, Even though just looking at it made me sick, I needed it. I sat on a park bench somewhere quiet and started getting drunk.

After a while I saw a silhouette of someone "sanzu?" I asked slightly drunk "what are you doing here?" He asked "rindou is looking everywhere for you" my eyes moistened again, I had completely forgotten that I hadn't said anything to them and just ran away "whats wrong?" He asked as he sat down next to me

I explained my Situation and he was shocked "please dont tell rindou that i am here yeah?" I gave him the bottle that he was looking at the whole time and he drank from it. He gave me his word and here we were, sitting on a park bench at night, slowly getting drunk.

"Have you ever thought about just disappearing?" Sanzu suddenly asked, i looked at him not unterstanding what he just said but when my brain started to understand his words, I agreed with him.

We sat here for a long time and I was completely drunk so I didn't understand anything anymore and only understood shit.
"I miss rindouuuuuu" i said shaking because it was cold as hell I didn't even notice that Sanzu was no longer next to me. "Sanzu?"
I asked and turned around and there was Rindou with Ran

"RINNNNNNN" i screamed and hugged him as tight as i could "are you drunk? Y/n i was worried about you" he said as he hugged me back " hello im also here" Ran said laughing  "HELLOOOO RAN" i dont know why i was so exited it was just like that

"Im sorry you was worried... I felt like shit and just wanted to be alone so I ran away and got drunk. The doctor said I couldn't have children." I whispered in his ear so only he could hear, he gaspt he hugged me thighter as i started to tear up again.

I don't know how much time has passed, we were at his house by now and the two of them helped me get sober again.
I often vomited and felt like I was dying, why did I do that again?

They put me in bed where I started to fall asleep, My dream was confusing. I somehow dreamed of being kidnapped and of her towering over me. I didn't think much about it at first, I was used to having confusing dreams.

I sat down up I woke up, my vision was spinning again, my head hurt, my stomach cramped. I lay back down hoping it would get better, Rindou came into the room and brought me water and pills that I should take.

"I'm sorry I didn't find you sooner" he said and sat next to me.

"No its okay It's not your fault I should have come to you" I felt bad about it, my emotions had overwhelmed me and I didn't know what to do at the moment.

"Drink your water I'll come back later, yeah?"
He gave me a kiss on the forehead and left the room.

I knew that I had probably hurt him, it was actually the last thing I ever wanted. I wanted to apologize to him a thousand times, but how? I drank my water and got up, I went into the bathroom and threw some water on my face.

I looked in the mirror, I looked like a zombie.
I looked like I hadn't slept for nights and lived on the street for weeks. Ugh. I took a shower and did something about my appearance, I changed because the clothes I was wearing were full of vomit.

I heard a knock on the door and opened it, to my surprise it was Sanzu. "SAY, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU DID?!" He screamed which is why I covered my ears, I hated it when people yelled at me.

"RINDOU WAS SICK  WORRY, MAN WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THAT? HAVE YOUR EMOTIONS UNDER CONTROL!" I got tears in my eyes, I knew it was shitty to do this but I couldn't change it.

"I KNEW YOU WEREN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR HIM" he said and left the bathroom with a loud bang on the door.

He was right, i started crying I blamed myself for all this shit. "Hey why are you crying?" It was rindou

"Im sorry for being a bad wife" i said an sobbed

"What? No, you are not a bad wifey. You are wonderful, just because you made a small mistake doesn't mean you ruined everything"
I somehow couldn't believe what he said, why does he say something like that? even though he knew it sucked.

"No i'm not, I caused you worries and I'm doing everything wrong, sanzu is right" I put my head on my knees

"What?" I looked at him "what was that with sanzu?"

"Sanzu told me that, he knew that I wasn't good enough for you and that I should have more control over my emotions" i told him, I lost a few tears again.

"Let me talk to him, okay?" and so he left the bathroom