-ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ-

★。+゚☆ Rindou ☆゚+。★

After Y/n left it was pretty boring, ran was already asleep and for me it was another sleepless night like almost any other. I really need pills again i thought and decided to text her i dont know why i just wanted to.

I asked her if she would like to go for a walk with me and lucky for me she agreed. I put on something comfortable and walked over to her, it was already night almost 2AM. As long as I had to wait for her, I started smoking and leaned against the wall. After about 3 minutes she came down and we started walking the streets. "So you smoke too?" She smiled "Too?" I asked and raised an eyebrow "I smoke sometimes but very rarely" she explained "you want one?" I asked her as I held out a cigarette to her which she gratefully accept.

The streets of Tokyo were nice and quiet, but it was getting colder as autumn was slowly approaching.
I noticed that she was getting cold so I gave her my jacket and she thanked me. It was really nice to spend time with her I felt somehow very comfortable..

We've been walking around here for an hour and we've already gotten something to drink from a 7/11.
We sat on a small bench where we watched the cars driving on the streets.
Until it started to rain, we went under a small roof in front of a shop that was already closed. "damn it i'm completely wet" i said and looked down at me
"Me too, but if we're already wet anyway" she grabbed my arm and pulled me back into the rain. she put the hood of my jacket on and started dancing lightly in the rain and jumping in puddles. I laughed lightly as i thought it was nice to see her having fun just because it rains.

"I love the smell of rain" she said Looking at me "same" Before she could take another step, I pulled her towards me by her waist and held her other hand tigh. We were only a few centimeters apart and even though it was raining, I could see her blushing, we started dancing together and for a moment i forgot everything around me and just focused on her. Her wet hair hung slightly in her face, her slightly pink cheeks were easy to see, we got closer so that the tips of our noses were already touching. We almost kissed until a car drove through a puddle next to us and we were completely covered in water.

Since it was already late we went back home it was already 4:30 am. At home I went for a warm shower. It was autumn already, so it was relatively cold at night and I didn't want to get sick. After that I made myself some tea and sat on my bed to watch Netflix. a while later my brother came into the room who was apparently still quite tired. "Where have you been?" He asked as he yawns "outside?" I said in a questioning tone "with?" "mind your own business" I leaned back and directed my gaze back to the tv "I just want to be a part of your life, dear little brother" he said in a sort of singing tone "i dont care fuck off"

He finally left my room and I could finally have my rest, but still couldn't sleep, I lay in bed for hours trying, but it didn't worked. I sight and got up from my bed to make myself something to eat "not you again" i said as i spotted Sanzu on the couch again "did you miss me?" He asked laughing "no i didn't"

It's not that I hate Sanzu on the contrary, i like him but he can be really annoying at times especially when he's drunk and im always like this.

At least IT isn't bored anymore.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱
I hope you liked it <3
677 words