-ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴘʟᴀɴɴɪɴɢ-

·͙⁺˚•̩̩✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙⁺˚•̩̩ Y/n ✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙⁺˚•̩̩✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙

I don't think I've ever had so much stress in my life.. first plan the whole wedding and then the work, which became more and more complicated. I'm glad I became relatively friends with Mikey beforehand so I could convince him it was a good idea.

I just called a flower shop and they were supposed to deliver the flowers to us but they were too incompetent "OMG PLEASE JUST DON'T YOU NOTICE THAT I HAVE MORE THAN JUST STRESS?! I SAID THEY SHOULD BE BABY PINK" i screamed, i actually never scream at people but i was so stressed that i didn't even notice.

But finally she get it, i thanked her and apologized for screaming. She said it was okay and hanged up "too much stress?" Rindou aka my soon to be husband asked, i just nodded and sighed while laying my head on the desk. "Dont worry we have enough time" he said i said nothing

The location had already been chosen and booked, It was in a huge hall for the ceremony, after which we would go somewhere else to continue celebrating there.

I never thought it would be so tiring i thought but thinking about how perfect it would be let me come down a bit. Mikey even gave us a few days off tomorrow so we could continue planning in peace.

-------
"RINDOU! THE WEEDIN IS IN 3 MONTHS HAVE YOU SENT THE INVITATIONS ALREADY?" i screamed to him so he could hear me from the kitchen "i did" he answeard

I leaned back to relax for a moment, My back hurt from all the slouching I exhaled deeply and closed my eyes for a moment. The only thing I needed now was my dress...

The good thing was that i would go to a bridal Shop with koko tomorrow, sanzu and ran would come too. I actually only agreed because I had no other friends...
That didn't bother me though because at least I had them!

--Next day
We drove to the store with the beautiful dresses, I already had a slight stomach ache from excitement. When we entered the store we saw all the beautiful dresses of different types, I had even seen a few that I liked.
"Hello how can i help you?" The saleswoman asked "hello I'm looking for my dream wedding dress" i said smiling

She told us to follow her and showed the boys where they could sit, I told her about my idea and my price range everything in exact detail. She showed me 15 different dresses and I chose 6 of them.

Then I went into the dressing room to try on the first one, It went down to the floor and had a small veil, it glittered on the corset and you could tie it at the back. When I came out of the changing room, the others were wide-eyed

"You look so beautiful" Ran said and i thanked him as the other agree.

I put each dress on once and when I got to the last one and walked out of the changing room I saw Sanzu completely drunk from the champagne we got from the saleswoman.

"Really sanzu?" I asked and raised an eyebrow "im sorry y/n We tried to stop him but he wouldn't listen" Ran apologized
I sighed always the same with him

I now decided on the first dress, I loved it so much I liked the glitter corset the most because you could tie it at the back with white ribbons. At the front there was a small butterfly made of rhinestones, and the white tulle that made up the long skirt went perfectly with everything!

"We just have to make sure Rindou doesn't see it." I said "dont worry I'll take it with me and on your big day you'll come to me and I'll take care of everything." Kokonoi said and i thanked him

*✿❀ - ❀✿*

Helloo, i hope you liked it <3
I think it's slowly getting better haha ^^
Anyways 686 words♡