-ᴅᴀᴛᴇ♡-

★。+゚☆ Rindou ☆゚+。★

Finally, I finally managed to ask her if she wanted to go out with me.
I was really happy about it and I already had the perfect idea for it.
I wanted to go ice skating with her, the hall had just opened, which was just perfekt. I knew that she didn't like eating in restaurants and didn't like the "standard dates" that's why I chose that.. okay I admit ran helped me with that. He was really pushy about it and it was really annoying It's Thursday and this date would be on Saturday That meant we still had work to do.

--
It's Saturday now and I would pick her up at 4 p.m. so we can be there by 4:30.
I really hope she would like it because otherwise it would be very unpleasant.

When we were in my car I couldn't take my eyes off her, she really looked particularly beautiful today. I had to concentrate not to cause an accident because my eyes weren't on the road like they should be.

After a while we finally arrived and we went inside "So we're going ice skating?" She smiled happily i just hum and we borrowed two pair of skates.

"Tell me, can you actually ice skate?"
I asked her as I took her hand to help her get onto the ice

"A bit" and then she made contact with the ice. I had to laugh a bit and helped her up, but instead of her getting up I fell on her. I looked at her and we both blushed, I quickly got off her and actually helped her up this time.

We both acted like it just didn't happen because it was still weird for both of us.
"shall we?" I asked while holding out my hand to her, She nodded and we drove off.

It took a while for her to get used to it, but once she did, she actually got it down pretty well. We drove a little further in the middle where there weren't too many people so we weren't disturbed. "Have you done that before?" I asked her as I drove in front of her and looked in her beautiful eyes.

"Yes, back then with my sister, but that was a while ago." She answeard with a Smilie and concentrated again on the ground so as not to fall.

----
We drove back and forth here for a while and it was slowly getting dark and therefore colder. We decided to go again and I invited her for some hot chocolate, So we drove to a small cafe that didn't have many visitors at this time of day.

"Mhmm.. it's so good" She said happily and I agreed with her. It was very pleasant to feel how the hot liquid slowly warmed you up and you could feel comfortable again.

We chatted for a while and had even ordered a second cup, An hour has now passed and I paid for the drinks. When we went out you could hear the light wind and the dry leaves flying through the wind, it sounded really comfording.

The moment was just perfect, the wind was slowly blowing through my hair, the light of a single lantern was shining on us. In that moment for me there were only the two of us, no one else..

"I have a little present for you" I told her and dug something out of my jacket pocket

"Really, What is it?" She asked and looked suprised

I gave her a small necklace with a heart pendant. I was a little embarrassed, for whatever reason, and looked away when she took the necklace.

"It's perfect, thank you rindou" She had a warm smile, her pink cheeks were clearly visible. She looked lovingly at the chain with a little sparkle in her eyes. I smiled a little at the sight of her as she put the necklace on.

"I'm glad you like it" She looked at me now, still with her warm smile

I think I'm falling in love with her...

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱
686 Wörter
Luv yall<3