-ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍɪᴋᴇʏ-

·͙⁺˚•̩̩✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙⁺˚•̩̩ y/n ✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙⁺˚•̩̩✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙

Tw:Panic attack

Today was really tiring, Rindou wasn't there to help me at work so I had to do everything myself. I'm glad Mikey offered to help me, if I need any.

And actually i needed some right now, I just went through some contract that I didn't understand and Mikey had to sign it so I was on my way to his office.

Just as I was about to enter and ask him if he could help me, I saw him sitting on the floor, most likely having a panic attack "mikey whats wrong?" I asked him while I sat down next to him, I didn't know if I was allowed to touch him or if he wanted to, so I didn't do it.

He was shaking incredibly hard, his breathing was anything but normal and I'm sure he was crying "Is it okay for you if I help you, or should I leave?"
I was hoping he would say yes because I wouldn't like to leave him alone in a situation like that.

He nodded slightly, still shaking like idk what, which I took as a yes. ""Okay, let's get your breathing under control first."
I thought about it for a moment until I thought of something that has always helped me "You know back then it always helped me when someone breathed with me in, for 4 seconds, held their breath for 4 seconds and breathed out again for 4 seconds wann try it?" He nodded again, we did it together and he slowly got his breathing under control again, which made me relieved, and his severe shaking also became less.

"Do you want to tell me whats wrong?" I asked the bonten leader but he just stayed silence "Look if you don't want to tell me that's okay, but sometimes it's better to talk about problems than to keep them to yourself" i said I expected him to send me out or not give an answer, but he didn't No, he told me not to tell anyone what just happened and really started talking to me

He explained to me that since he became like this, he often had sudden panic attacks and sometimes slight memorie loss. I felt sorry for him I knew what it was like to live through this, so I could empathize with him.

"I understand what you mean and I feel sorry for you I know what you are going through.. I promise you if there is anything, I will always be there for you" i said to him slightly smiling
He nodded and laid his head back on his knees, which were pulled up to his body.

——————
A little later We were still sitting in his office and talking, he was helping me with the papers and I had to say he's actually really nice when he opens up.
I think he's been through a lot of things in his life and that's why he's the way he is.

Unfortunately, the time passed relatively quickly and Rindou slowly came back with ran "hello we're back" he said "what did you two do?"
"The Boss had helped me with the work and we chatted for a bit" i answeard

✩。:•.─────  ❁ - ❁  ─────.•:。✩
Im sorry for the late Update guys😭