-ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛs-

·͙⁺˚•̩̩✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙⁺˚•̩̩ Rindou ✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙⁺˚•̩̩✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙

We sat down at our Table, to receive our gifts or give them to each other,
I was very surprised when I saw what I got from Y/n.

It was a letter and a teddybear, I could tell she was getting a little embarrassed, which I thought was cute
"I hope you like it" she said scratching the back of her head and looking away
"Very much" it was the truth, I had never received anything from anyone other than Ran, especially on occasions like this, and I thought it was nice that she thought of it.

I hugged her, I think she must have been a bit confused since I didn't actually do this often on my own, but I became a little more clingy over time.
I heard Ran giggle slightly, and gave me his gift. (𝚒𝚍𝚔 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐)

When we all gave each other our presents we watched Christmas movies, and ate cookies that Y/n had made "istg These are so good This is my favorite food now" Ran said ""But you can't always eat them." y/n replied, laughing
"Idc i want more of them, Rindou can't she be my girlfriend?" My brother said as he leaned back "Fuck off she's mine got it?"

I was a little pissed off, but I knew that Ran wouldn't steal Y/n away from me especially since she's my girlfriend and he's my brother. After a while, Ran started having a stomach ache, which didn't surprise me since he had eaten quite a few of her cookies.

"I'll be right back-" and then he ran to the toilet we laughed at him and finally went to the bedroom as it was already late, and yea we did it..

—————

The next morning, as we were quietly sitting in the kitchen to drink our morning coffee, my wonderful brother came into the kitchen and of course interrupted it. (𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜)

"Still tired huh? I can understand, I couldn't get some sleep either." He said and rolled his eyes ironically "Oh yea, and why that?" Y/n asked as ran grabbed his own coffee. "Well, as loud as you were yesterday, Screaming my brother's name didn't make me fall asleep peacefully"

She choked on her drink and coughed a few times before saying "I don't know what you mean." I sighed and stood up from my seat to go to the balcony.

The sun rose and the light briefly blinded me. I breathed in the cool air and sat down on the chair that was set up. I saw my pack of cigarettes lying on the table next to it and just took one to come down a bit.

It was my first time yesterday and it was so good, I never really had time for anything like relationships or women, of course there were people who tried to get to me every now and then, but I always rejected them. That's exactly the reason why I'm still so surprised why now, y/n and I have been together for about a month and have known each other for almost half a year, was that normal?

Even though I was lost in my thoughts I noticed that someone had texted me and it was y/n. coincidence, I don't think so (𝚓𝚔𝚓𝚔) I typed in my password which was the date Y/n and I got together, and read the message. Apparently Ran was asking a ton of questions and I should come help her, but when I said I needed a moment for my cigarette she started calling me 'pookie' again, which I hated because she took this as an insider

𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰k:
We were watching some Tiktok on her Phone because it was Hella boring, and there was a video and the gifriend called her boyfriend 'pookie' and since then she has been calling me that to annoy me.
I never really had a Problem with it, in fact i think its kinda cute, but sometimes its a bit annoying. Like that one day when we were at work and she called me that in front of everyone because I forgot her flowers and everyone laughed at me.
Even mikey... 

✩。:•.─────  ❁ - ❁  ─────.•:。✩

So my Pookies i hope you liked that chapter <3
See youu