-ᴋɪᴛᴛʏ ᴄᴀᴛ-

·͙⁺˚•̩̩✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙⁺˚•̩̩ Y/n ✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙⁺˚•̩̩✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙

A few days later,
Rindou came to visit today since we were always at his place, when the doorbell rang I quickly went to the door and Cookie ran after me. I opened the door and there he was my beloved boyfriend, I greeted him with a kiss and we went in. Cookie also greeted him, I thought it was nice that Cookie liked him because he didn't let anyone else get to him so quickly.

"You were right, he really behaves differently." Rindou said, i told him about his behavior and that i was thinking about getting another cat, rin also thought it was a good idea, and because of that, we wanted to go to a pet store tomorrow that had opened a while ago.

"Can i Play with him?" He asked with puppy eyes i nodded "sure" i said and sat down at the Couch watching him playing with my cat. 

—————
However, a while later I became very bored i cant belive this cat is stealing my attention i sighed "rindou come here im bored" i said laying on the couch "5 more minutes" He said pouting "no now!"

With a heavy heart, he lay down next to me and gave me the attention I needed, especially since we knew that I could get tiring when I was bored.

-𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢
We finally went to the pet store to buy me a new kitty. I was really excited because i love cats more than my life.
We were greeted at the entrance by the shop owner he said his Name is Matsuno Chifuyu. He has Black short hair and a undercut he seem really friendly.

I saw that Rindou and him were looking at each other like the two of them knew each other or something
"do you know each other?" I asked confused looking at them "no dont worry lets just buy your cat" rindou said still looking at the owner, slightly shaking his head. I knew something Was off but i decided to ignore it.

"So you want a cat?" The Shop owner asked "yes i already have one but i think he needs a friend" i said smiling "okay follow me" There were so many cats here and I would like to take them all with me

—————
I chose one of the cats, she was completely black and about 3 years old
I named her kira. "Happy?" Rindou asked as we left the store "more than that" he smiled We drove back to my apartment to show Kira her new home.

At the beginning she was very shy and always hid under the table Cookie tried to get closer to her but she kept running away. I think she just need a bit more time "what are we doing now?" the purple haired man next to me asked "i dont We have to set up her cat's litter box and put some new stuff in it and maybe try to play with her" i said

So we did I was able to play with her and even pet her briefly, which made me very happy Apparently she was still a bit afraid of Rindou, but I think that will be okay

✩。:•.─────  ❁ - ❁  ─────.•:。✩
Im so sorry, i was visiting my sister over the weekend and didn't had any time to continue this Fan fiction..

I still hope you liked that chapter, i will contiune this story regularly again <3

587 words ♡