-ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ-

·͙⁺˚•̩̩✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙⁺˚•̩̩ Y/n✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙⁺˚•̩̩✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙

A few days went by, I was in seventh heaven, we spent a lot of time together Unfortunately, we had to go back to work today because we had an important meeting and I had to be there again.

I and the other members of Bonten entered an elongated room, The walls were made out of glass, in the middle was a long black wooden table and matching desk chairs.

We sat down in our respective seats, I sat next to Rindou and Kokonoi, who I actually got along pretty well with.

Mikey stood at the end of the table and began to explain the mission to us
"I have received information that a new kind of mafia has been founded by none other than Takemitchi Hanagaki."
He explained

'Who is Takemitchi Hanagaki?'
I thought to myself and i heard koko sight "He? Again? Well well..." He said

I looked at them both confused, expecting an explanation from them. I can't be the only one who doesn't know him, right?

"His mission is to destroy us.. he knows too much about us and the biggest problem is that he knows me.." Mikey's gaze turned to the table where there were some papers

"Your mission is to kill him... Ran, rindou, sanzu ans Kakucho you will go into the building and clear everything inside, kill everyone who gets in your way. Takeomi You'll drive the car and Mochi koko and Y/n will stay here with me in case something happens." The bonten leader explained

-----
Mikey explained more details of the mission to us and then released us and we were allowed to go. "Shall we drive you home?" My boyfriend asked

"No need, I still have something to do, I'll get back to you later" he nodded and walked to his car. I went to Koko and asked him if he could talk for a moment because I had a question.

We went into his office and sat on the chairs "Do you know this Takemitchi Hanagaki?" I asked him and he nodd

"Well you know.. a few Years ago mikey Was a hole diffrent Person, Have you ever heard of the Tokyo Manji Gang or also called Toman? "

I thought about it for a moment and nodded because I think I've heard something about it before.

"Mikey was the leader, and Takemitchi was one of its members even from the first division" he stopped for a moment "He could really get on your nerves, he had so much stamina and always helped everyone, but that changed when his wife Hinata Tachibana died."

I felt bad for him, I knew what it was like to lose your loved ones, I lowered my gaze a little and looked at the wall
"Well he killed her" I immediately looked at him again in shock "What?"
I asked him as if I had just misheard

"He killed her" i couldn't belive what i was hearing Why did he killed his own Wife? I just left the Room and thanked him for answearing my questions.

This time I walked home, I felt like going for a walk, even if it was 30 minutes and I had to walk around a lot at work today. It was relatively cold and smoke came out of my mouth when I exhaled.

I put on my gloves and set off. The sun was still shining but it would soon set, There weren't that many people here at that time since it was a Sunday and I didn't live in the middle of Tokyo, so it was a long way.

I quickly went to a 7/11 and got something warm to drink and some food to take home, thinking about my warm bed I continued walking home.

✩。:•.───── ❁ - ❁ ─────.•:。✩
640 words i hope you liked it <3☆