-ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ-

·͙⁺˚•̩̩✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙⁺˚•̩̩ Rindou ✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙⁺˚•̩̩✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙

-One year later
It was mid-July, The sun was shining and it was unbearable heat. We sat around in front of the fan all day in short clothes to cool ourselves down.

It felt like I was melting, it was so warm. However, the only thing I could think about other than almost dying was how to carry out my plan. My plan was to propose to y/n, I knew that I wanted to spend my life with her, and I had talked to Ran about it too.

'Ahh- damn i have no ideas' i thought while I sighed loudly "no ideas?" Ran asked i just nodded "Well how about, you take her out on a date, to a restaurant or something. Then you go for a walk with her and at some point at the right time you ask her." He always has the best ideas in this sort of things.

"Good idea" I got up to go to my room, I changed my clothes and then walked to the car. I went to a jeweler to get her the right ring and I was glad that she had already told me about it. She always wanted a rose gold ring with a small diamond and something like that and that's exactly what I wanted to get her.

I asked the cashier if they had a ring like that or something similar, but unfortunately they didn't have it. I went to 3 different stores and it started to annoy me that they all only had the same ones, like there are people with other imaginations?

But finally I came to a shop that had exactly the perfect ring for her, It was a bit expensive but it was worth it! I went back into my car and texted her that I would pick her up later to take her out and luckily she was looking forward to it.

I was so lucky with her and that made me the happiest person in the world! I'm so happy to have met her, I couldn't imagine what would happen otherwise.

I'm just driving back home and showed ran the the ring I bought for her. "Ohoo, that's exactly what she wanted, right?" He asked impressed i nod

"I've even reserved a table for you in a very beautiful restaurant, the Adress is *XXX*"
I thanked him and walked into my room
'What a relive' i thought as i laid down I still had 3 hours until I had to pick up y/n So I went to sleep again for about an hour so i wouldn't be that tired later.

-------
I quickly took a shower and got ready; I still had about 30 minutes until I had to pick her up. While I was getting ready, Ran did my hair and gave me a few tips "and don't forget to always smile beautifully" he said "yea yea"

When I picked up y/n my eyes went wide She wore a long black dress with high heels and had light curls in her hair "you look beautiful" I complimented her "thanks you too" she said and blushed slightly.

We got in the car and drove to the restaurant that Ran chose for us, I knew the restaurant looked familiar because it was the restaurant from our first date.

-------
The date was really great, we laughed a lot and had a lot of fun.
We were just going for a walk, there was a river and a few trees next to us. It was quiet, you could only hear the light wind and the sounds of the leaves touching each other.

We were at the exact place where I confessed that I loved her...

✩。:•.───── ❁ - ❁ ─────.•:。✩
<33
636 words