-ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ-

·͙⁺˚•̩̩✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙⁺˚•̩̩ Y/n ✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙⁺˚•̩̩✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙

I felt like I was in a dream, The day that I had been working towards for months and dreaming of all my life has come. My wedding day.

I was just on my way to Kokonoi's house, every time I asked myself how much money he had to live in such a big house. I was taken into a room and sat on a chair at a table There was a big mirror in front of me.

3 make-up artists did my hair, make-up and nails. After I was finished I put on my dress and had my veil done in my hair. I'm sure I've never been so beautiful, or felt so much like a princess bevor.

"How much do I owe you for all this?" I asked koko He told me that he would pay for everything even if I didn't want it.

We were driving to the location and I got a stomach ache again because of the excitement. I saw a lot of people waiting anxiously until it started. Kokonoi got out first and walked to the back to open the door for me. When I got out all eyes were on me, I saw Rindou looking at me with red cheeks.

He came up to me and gave me a kiss "you look beautiful" he complicated me "thanks you too" The ceremony started straight away as we all slowly gathered at the front door.
Everything went according to plan and it looked exactly how I imagined it would, even better.

------
Later I took off the skirt of my dress and only had the top and a tight white skirt on,beacusw now we wanted to make some Party!!

Rindou and I got our presents and we all started dancing and having fun. We also had our couple dance to our song "I wanna be yours" from Arctic monkeys (you can change it)

We all started drinking and eating the cake which was divine. A few people were already drunk and a few were holding back Of course Sanzu was one of those who was already completly drunk. Takeomi and Ran had to hold him tightly because he could no longer walk straight.

Me and Rindou took a break from the party to unwind a bit It was so loud and crowded and full of drunk people. Of course we were prepared for it, but it still became a bit much over time.

"And? How does it feel to be engaged now?" My husband asked "great" i answeard and took a sip of my champagne
"Are you ready for later?" He suddenly asked after a while of silence. I think he meant that we were going on vacation later to Thailand.

"More than that" Before we could say anything else we were surprised from behind and this from no other than sanzu and ran who was now more than just drunk.

"Don't be too loud later, okay? I don't want to hear you again" Ran said completely drunk while he put an arm around both of us "We're going on vacation, idiot." The younger brother said "ohh right"

Later we took a lot of photos with the others and I was even able to take a few with Mikey, which shocked everyone else. I think just because he's always like that doesn't mean he can't have fun or doesn't have feelings!

"Y/n we need to go now" rindou said and everyone was looking at us. We said goodbye to everyone and took our luggage to go to the airport. It will be a long flight, but at least somewhat pleasant since we are flying on a private jet which makes it significantly more comfy. "Ready?" Rindou asked as we get out of the car "ready" i said and got out

*✿❀ - ❀✿*

I dont know if this chapter is the best because i didn't have much ideas and yea but i hope you still liked it and already as a small Tw in advance for the next chapter it could contain some smuth!
692 words <3