-ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴ-

·͙⁺˚•̩̩✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙⁺˚•̩̩ Rindou✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙⁺˚•̩̩✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙

"Y/n.. the first time I saw you, my heart started beating faster. I would do anything to be able to spend every single second of my life with you.. you are the first thing I think of when I wake up and my last thought when I fall asleep. I want you to be mine, you make my miserable life better, I just have to think of you when I'm feeling bad and I'll feel better again.

Whenever I can't take it anymore and want to give up, I think of you and I can carry on again..

I would do anything for you, I would give you everything, I would give you my life..

What i want to say is... i love you y/n, i love you more than everything and anyone in the world. I wanna be with you. So do you think it was fate that we met? If so... then do you want to be my girlfriend?"

After I said that I took a deep breath, I didn't know exactly why I said all that but it just came out of me.

I was ready to be rebuffed and looked at her, she had tears in her eyes.

"Of course i wanna be your Girlfriend rindou" More tears streamed down her face and she smiled sweetly at me.

Did she really just said that? Or am I just dreaming...does she really want to be my girlfriend?

"Wait really?" I asked "yes!"
She came up to me and hugged me. She was really my girlfriend now, finally.

I finally kissed her, I waited long enough for it and finally she is mine.

The light of the lantern shone on us, the powdery snow flew from the sky, it was absolutely silent and I just concentrated on her.

We separated from each other and looked into each other's eyes, I wiped the tears from her cheeks and we walked hand in hand back to my apartment.

------
We came home at around 11 p.m. and entered the apartment, We went into the living room where ran sat on the couch and looked at us and then to our hands, which were still clasped together.

"Are you two finally togheter?" He asked laughing "yes" y/n said and smiled "congrats!!!" He huged us, Apparently he was very happy about it.

"Don't forget what I told you ya?" He asked y/n and i was confused, as she nodded "what exactly?" I was the one asking now and looked at the two of them "not important, its late now lets go to sleep" Ran said and left.

I gave my girlfriend some of my clothes so she had something to sleep in, and she changed into them just like me.

We then got into bed and put on a series, she snuggled up to me and we fell asleep next to each other.

-𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢
--------
I

slowly opened my eyes and blinked a few times as the sun shone on my face
Next to me was Y/n still sleeping. I got up slowly without waking her and made my way to the kitchen.

Apparently Ran was still sleeping or somewhere else, since he usually woke up earlier than me. I made myself some coffee and then sat on the chair next to the kitchen island. Since the coffee was still too hot to drink, I left the cup there and went into the bathroom.

I took a shower and did my "morning routine" aka brushing my teeth and styling my hair. I changed my clothes and went back into the kitchen, where Y/n was already sitting one of the chairs.

"Good morning" i said and smiled at her "Good morning" she said and yawned. I gave her a kiss on the cheeks, and made her a cup of Coffee, we chatted a bit and made something to eat. Until I saw...

✩。:•.───── ❁ - ❁ ─────.•:。✩
<333
669 words