-ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴍᴀʀᴋᴇᴛ-

·͙⁺˚•̩̩✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙⁺˚•̩̩ Rindou✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙⁺˚•̩̩✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙

-𝙰 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
----------
I was just getting ready since y/n was supposed to be here soon.
We wanted to bake cookies together and then go to the Christmas market.

10 minutes later Y/n finally arrived and greeted me with a hug which I returned, Ran wasn't there, which means we were alone.

We started baking and put the cookies in the oven, We cleaned the kitchen island because it was full of flour.
She was just wiping the last of the flour off the plate when I hugged her from behind.

"Don't say anything yea?"
I said a little embarrassed, she just laughed and smiled at me.

------
We decorated the cookies and then went to the Christmas market.
The sun was just setting, even though it was winter, you could see the light orange colors in the sky slowly fading.

We could see all the beautiful lights from far away and all the people who were there. It was relatively full, so we had to push our way through the crowd, she got a waffle that she really wanted.

She also offered me a piece, which I gratefully accepted, we continued walking through the market and stopped at different stalls, i discovered a stall where there were stuffed animals and i noticed that she was looking at a hello kitty stuffed animal.

"do you want it?" I asked
"Actually yes, But throwing balls isn't really my strength." She said dissapointed I didn't think twice I took her hand and pulled her with me.

I won her the Hello Kitty, which she was very happy about, we tried several types of food there and a few games, until she discovered the ferris wheel.

She pulled me behind her on the way there and we paid for the tickets.

------
After looking at everything, we went for a walk. The only sources of light were the lanterns, there was beautiful, glittering snow everywhere. The park we were in was quiet, there were no people there so we had our peace.

We drank the last of our mulled wine and threw the empty cups into the trash can. There was a comfortable silence between us, we walked close to each other and I noticed that our hands were lightly touching.

We took a short break and sat on a bench and observed some stars in the sky. "The moon is beautiful isn't it?" She suddenly asked, I didn't know what she meant by that so I just agreed and looked at her.

"You don't know what that means, do you?" she slightly laughed "no..what does it mean?" I asked confused "mhm.. I won't tell you"

Even if I tried to persuade her, she wouldn't tell me. "Thats mean" I said playfully, crossing my arms over my chest. She just laughed again, and I had to laugh too.

------
We sat there for a while and talked until we decided to walk around the park again. I just had to tell her, I couldn't keep it to myself anymore, it was burning on my soul. I wanted her with me, she should be mine, only mine. no one else was allowed to have her.

She. Is. Mine.
Always. And. Forever.

If anyone dares to touch or look at her in the wrong way, I will kill him or her i dont fucking care.

We were walking in front of a fiew stairs, snow was falling from the sky and I walked a little further in front of her, but stopped.

I turned around and looked at her, She stopped a little further in front of me and looked at me. "Is anything alright?"
She asked I couldn't keep it to myself anymore, I had to tell her now.

✩。:•.───── ❁ - ❁ ─────.•:。✩
Ohoooo it's gonna be exciting right?

644 words<3