-sɴᴏᴡ-

·͙⁺˚•̩̩✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙⁺˚•̩̩ Y/n✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙⁺˚•̩̩✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙

-𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙, 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛
----------
It was December 2nd and there was wonderful, white, powdery snow all over Tokyo. I loved winter and especially the snow, I was just getting ready to go for a walk because the weather was just perfect for it.

I put my cloak around me and tied my scarf around my neck so that I wouldn't get sick. I took my bag where all the things I needed were in it, and went out.

As I left the building, a cold breeze hit me, So I hid my face half in my scarf.
I breathed in the nice cold air and started walking, I wanted to go to a few stores to get Christmas presents before they were sold out.

I hadn't really made a plan yet what I could get for them, so I wanted to decide spontaneously.

But what I knew, it should be something special, because the time with them was really nice and I was very grateful to them for it, especially because before I met them I was pretty much alone.

I entered the center and the beautiful warmth went through my skin. I opened my coat and put my scarf in my bag and went into the first shop.

----
An hour later I had found a few things that I could give them both and went back home. I was about to enter the building but i was stopped

"Hey Y/n" someone greeted me, I turned around and I realized it was Rindou, who else.

"Heyy, what are you doing here?" I asked him and smiled "I wanted to visit you, I've somehow never was in your apartment before.. " He said, scratching the back of his neck "i mean if its okay for you" added the purple-haired one

"Of course!" we entered the building and went into the elevator and went to the 13th floor. "what's in the bags?" He asked and looked at the bags in my hands

"Christmas presents" I say simply and smiled at him "for me too?" He asked as we went out the elevator "obiously idiot" I rolled my eyes and laughed

"Can i see them?" You could tell he was excited "Of course not, not until Christmas, be patient" i said and opend the door. He let out a sight and entered my apartment with me.

My cat came towards us and Rindou started petting him, I was confused that he let a stranger pet him since he never let anyone do that.

I quickly packed the presents in my room and we went into the living room, and sat down on the couch "nice apartment" he said and looked at me.

I thanked him and asked him what we would do now, He suggested watching a Christmas movie and we did.

we made ourselves some hot chocolate and got some cookies that I had baked, and started the film. "Damn did you bake them?" He asked as he took a bite of the cookies "yes why?" He blinked a few times and looked at me again

"How are you so good at baking and cooking?" He asked laughing "my sister teached me" i said and had to think about her again, but I didn't want to think about something like that at the moment, so I just shook the thoughts away.

-----
"Would you go out with me again?" He suddenly asked, I was a little overwhelmed for a moment but agreed with pink colored cheeks.

✩。:•.─────  ❁ - ❁  ─────.•:。✩
I hope you liked it :3
600words <3