-ʟɪʙᴀʀʏ-

★。+゚☆ Y/N☆゚+。★

When I arrived home, my cat greeted me, his Name is Cookie. He begged for something to eat which I gave him and then I took a hot shower.
The hot water that came on my skin gave me a little goosebumps but it felt nice to finally be able to warm up.

After I got out of the shower I put on my pajamas and went to my bedroom How long has it been since I cleaned up here? I rolled my eyes and started picking up my dirty laundry from the floor and putting it in the laundry basket. Since I was too tired to do any more laundry, I just went to sleep.

-Timeskip
It was just 12 o'clock when I woke up and realized that my cat was literally staring at me "Yeah, I'll give you something to eat dont worry" I didn't expect an answer So I just went into the kitchen and gave my hungry cat his food.

Later I wanted to go to the library because I had finished reading my last book and my favorite author had a new edition out. As I was walking out of the huge apartment downstairs I accidentally ran into someone. Just before I could make contact with the ground someone caught me and to my surprise it was Rindou "Oh im sorry" i said a little embarrassed "its okay.. where are you going?" He asked with a little smile "to the libary" i answeard his question and smiled back "Let me accompany you" I was a little surprised but agreed.

We sat in the car, the ride was quiet but in a pleasant manner I looked out the window and could say again and again that Shibuya is really beautiful. "Why do you want to accompany me to the library?" I asked him, breaking the silence "I wanted to get one too." He said "I didn't know you like reading books." Somehow I was happy that we had something in common, but I didn't know why.

The library was really nice, it was very big and didn't look as modern as the other shops in Tokyo but more like the 90s, which I really liked. We picked out a few books, I wanted to pick up a specific book but I couldn't get to it "do you need help?" Rindou asked I was embarrassed but I nodded slightly and blushed. He gave me the book and we kept eye contact for a while. It was like I could see my future in his lilac colored eyes... they were so beautiful.

--
We sat down at a table and started looking at the individual books to decide which ones we wanted to buy.
He had now put on his golden glasses, which suited him very well and smiled.
"Do you already know which one to take?" He asked "Oh yeah Solitaire and Loveless" I answered his question "how about you?" "No longer human" he said and pointed on it "good choice" I praised him and looked at the other books.

In the end I had chosen 3 books including a manga and Rindou had 2 books, he even paid them for me even when I told him it wasn't necessary.

"You really didn't have to do that... is there any way I can make it up to you?" I asked as we went out the Libary

"Go out with me" he suddenly said
"What?" I asked confused overwhelmed by the statement "Go out with me" He said it like it was the most normal thing in the world "o-okay"

---------
I hope you liked that Chapter <3
I'm sorry if it went too quickly for you, but don't worry, they won't come together in 2 chapters, there's still some drama to come <3

640 words♡