Chapter 4: We figure things out

Maisie's POV

I walked in and sat at the table with Violet and Oliver. "So, I talked with Chrion back at camp..." I had started to say. Then Nico had jumped up from the couch screaming.

"This isn't the Bay Area. Where am I? What is happening!" Nico had started to panic. Then he noticed Maisie and Oliver sitting at the table with some girl. "Calm down Nico. Everything is fine." Oliver had said, then got up to go help Nico.

"Okay, did Oliver explain some stuff to you, Violet?" I had asked her. "Uhhh... he told me that me, you, and this Nico dude are demigods. That the Greek gods are real and not myths. That's how far we got until I freaked out." Violet had answered.

Oliver brought Nico to the table to discuss matters with us. "Anyone want something to drink?" I had asked the 3 of them. "Water please" Oliver said. "Do you have lemonade?" Violet asked. "Yep." I said. "Gatorade." Nico said. "Okay, I will be right back" I had said then went off to the kitchen.

I had gotten some lemonade for me and Violet; water for Oliver; Gatorade for Nico. Then, walked back to the table and handed out the drinks. "Nico where were you shadow traveling to?" I had asked him. "To Camp Jupiter to visit Hazel, Frank, and Reyna. But, for some reason my powers brought me to here. Please tell me that this is somewhere in California." Nico had said.

"Nope, your in Florida with us." Oliver had said. "Oh. Great." Nico said sarcastically. "Nico do you need ambrosia or nectar? Or anything else?" I had asked him. "No." Nico had answered.