Chapter 13: We Will Figure it Out

Will's POV

I am a nervous wreak right now. Sundown is soon and that is when I am supposed to leave. Wait am I going to have to do multiple jumps in order to find Nico? I hope not. I just want to do one jump and have it be over with. Ugh, but then I have to do it all the way back too. I know that one is going to be several jumps. Have I mentioned that I have never shadow traveled?

"Will?!" Percy said while snapping his fingers in front of my face. "You alright there? You look a little pale." He asked me.   "I'm fine. Thanks for asking." I replied. 

"Okay, so why are you so worried about this prophecy?" Chrion asked us. We all looked at each other trying to decide who should say it. All of the sudden Piper came up to the table.

"Hey whats sup? Why so much tension over here?" Piper asked us. We all just stared at each other wondering what to do.  "What is going on?" Piper asked using charmspeak in her words this time.

"Nico is stuck in Florida and I have to go get him. I'm a nervous wreak, the prophecy I got was disturbing, I don't know how to shadow travel, and I am scared that I'm going to fail." All the words just came stumbling out of mouth.

"Oh. What was the prophecy?" Piper asked us. We all just stared at each other again.  "Okay here it is." I gathered the rest of my courage and recited the lines. "A half and half demigod, shall save the books, Demeter's daughter takes responsibility, a dark blade shall end and start a new, the sun must burn even in the darkest moments, a Hermes' son shall pay." I recited the whole thing, somehow without stuttering.

"Why okay then." Piper said. "I see why you are concerned Will. That does sound like a big prophecy," Chrion said, "You should go shower and clean up Will the sun starts to set in an hour from now. We will have dinner before you leave."  "Yes Chrion." I said then got up to leave.

I started the walk back to my cabin. I opened the door and walked in still covered in shaving cream and silly string. Those stupid Stolls. They are going to send someone to the infirmary if they keep there pranks up. "What happened to you." Some had said. I looked up and saw that it was Kayla. I couldn't keep my emotions bottled up any longer. Tears started to come out of my eyes.

"Will are you okay?" Kayla asked. "No." I said.  "What happened Will? Tell me."   "N-N-Nico he is in F-F-Florida. Now I-I have to sh-shadow travel to go save him and a f-few others. And n-now there a-a new pr-pro-prophecy that is major." At this point I was just crying my heart out. "I-I'm scared Kayla." I told her everything.

"Oh, Will. I would hug you but your covered in something that looks like shaving cream." Kayla said. "Yea, me, Annabeth, and Percy got pranked by the Stoll brothers." I said.

"Okay how about you go take a shower and I will get some supplies from the infirmary for you to pack. Alright?" She said. "Okay." I said and went off to take a shower.

_______________________________

Sry that these chapters are short. I'm still trying to figure out how to write. I keep wanting to write but keep getting distracted.

Who do you think is involved in the prophecy?

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! <3

The Half-Roman and Half-Greek Demigodजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें