Chapter 19: Dead Bug!

__________________

Nico's POV

I whistled while walking through the house to go into the backyard. Will is letting me kill the tick that had made Maisie sick. Will never lets me kill anything but monsters. I hadn't added a bugs soul into my sword yet. Maybe I will be able to raise bugs from the dead!? That would be awsome. I could raise so many different bugs.

I first went to the front yard to have Mrs.O'Leary move to the backyard. "Come on puppy. Wake up please." I said to her while petting her snout. She opened her eyes and of course she had to lick me. Yuck! Now I am covered in doggy slobber. Gross. "Come on into the backyard you go." I said.

She got up and followed me to the backyard. I told her to find a spot and go back to sleep. She chose a spot under the mango tree. "Good dog." I praised. I went to find my own spot to kill this tick. I went over to the woods and find some rocks that were smooth and flat. Perfect.

I lifted the rock so I could move it to a open area. I lifted a rock and a snake lunched itself at me and bit me. I heard a rattle. Oh Hades no. A rattle snake. Shit. Well I guess that I am soon going to be dead. Meh. Life is mid anyway.

Never mind. Although life is mid. I have people that would be sad if I went. I still have one goal I want to complete. Ask Will out. I know. Its a crazy idea. He is probaly straight anyway. I have seen him with a girlfriend before.

Percy and Jason told me that he is bi. I don't believe them, they have been pulling a ton of pranks recently. Not as much as the Stoll Brothers though. Gods don't get me started on them. Lets just say that the first time that they pranked me was also the last time they pranked me. They defiantly DID NOT end up in the infirmary. Yep defiantly DIDN'T.

Oh yea. The snake is still on my leg. Oh shit its still on my leg. I sliced its head off using my sword. Mehhhhh... I may tell Will about it, probs won't. He wouldn't care about me. Nobody would care if I died because of a snake bite.

I picked up the rock and carried it over to a clear area. I found a nice spot. The grass was dead and I could sense bones from the dead underneath. Perfect. I put the plastic bag with the tick in it down on the stone. I walked back over to the woods to pick up smaller stones.

I found some that I liked and brought it back to my spot. I made a circle using the small rocks that I found. My leg was on fire. I welcomed the pain anyway. It felt okay being that I only feel depressed most of the time. I just let the pain in my leg thought drift the back of my head.

I let the tick out of the plastic bag and it crawled right into my trap. I drew my sword aiming the tip right on top of the tick. 1... 2... 3...! Bye bye tick. Its soul got sucked into my sword.

I started to walk back to the house. I saw Mrs. O'Leary doing something, I walked over to her. I noticed that we were now in the neighbors yard and it had a nice pool. She was chewing on something. "Whatcha chewing on girl?" I asked her.

It was a cord that went to the pool. "NO! Bad girl! You don't chew on wires. You could get electrocuted." I said. I pulled her head away from the wires. She whimpered. Oh no. Not the puppy eyes. No. I am not falling for those. Never again.

I walked Mrs.O'Leary back into the backyard of Maisie's house. I started to feel dizzy. Nothing a little bit of ambrosia can't fix. And then everything just went black.

________________________________

Hiii peoples! Its Turtle! I am trying to write longer chapters but its hard. I keep getting stuck. My dog tried eating the computer charger last night but got caught red handed! Should i start a one-shot book? Where u all give me basic topics and i make them? yes or no?

I entered part of this book into a comp.

What is the most recent thing that you had caught ur pet doing that was bad?

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! <3

-Turtle