Chapter 12: Those Dam Stolls

Annabeth's POV

A new prophecy that's strange. I was thinking that we will get at least a 5 year break with these. At least me and Percy aren't involved this time, I hope. I thought about who could be involved with in it, and what disasters will this bring?

Me, Percy, and Will were jogging back to the big house to tell Chiron Will's prophecy. We weren't paying attention, then we stumbled right into the Stolls brother's prank. We were then tied up by our ankles with rope, hung upside down, then we're sprayed with silly string and shaving cream.

"Dammit Stolls!!!!" I yelled. " Get out from behind the bushes, disarm the trap, and untie us!!" I scolded. I was NOT in the mood for being pranked.

Right then, two boys walked out from behind the bushes laughing. Conner and Travis Stoll, heads of the Hermes cabin. "That was awsome!" Travis said. "I know right!" Conner said in between laughs.

" GET US DOWN!" I yelled, "AND PERCY, DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO EAT THIS STUFF!" I turned my head to find Will trying to lick it. "Will your being a bad example!" I scolded him.

"Okayyyy. But it looks good." Will said. "YEAH!" Percy agreed. "You jerks." I told them.

"Conner did you bring the camera?" Travis asked his brother. "Shoot I forgot. Oops." Conner said and shrugged. "YOU DUMB ASS," Travis had started to yell, "I told you to bring the camera! Why can't you listen!" "Well maybe I was too busy cleaning the dirt and grime off of our nice shoes! So, I wasn't paying attention!" Conner yelled back. "Maybe try to multi-task next time!" Travis yelled. "Oh well if you wanted to bring the camera so bad. WHY DIDN'T YOU GRAB IT!" Conner yelled.

"Boys! Get us down now and disarm the prank. Please. Or else im making Piper give you 2 makeovers." I said.  "Fine." the twins said in unison. "Thank you." I said.

They went and got a ladder. Then, they bickered about who got to climb the ladder. They finally got us all down, but it took them about 10mins. Gods, those two got on my nerves sometimes with their pranks. Before I took off I made sure that they disarmed the prank. I made Percy check the prank to make sure it was off. It wasn't.

Percy got hung by his ankles and was sprayed with shaving cream and silly string once again. "That's it. Get Percy down and you two just deserved a makeover. With makeup by Drew and Piper." I told them.

We finally made it back to the big house. Knocked on the door to talk to Chrion. He told us to come in but we were still covered in shaving cream. Those gods dam Stolls.

"Oh my gods, what happened." Chrion said while walking outside to talk with us.

"We were pranked by the Stolls," Percy said, "Well I was technically pranked twice."

" Chrion sir, we have an issue." I said.

"Well ok then. Come on lets all go sit." Chrion said.

We all walked over a table where Mr.D liked to play pinochle. He wasn't there, so I suspected that he was in his office. I hope that he doesn't realize that his chairs were now covered in shaving cream and silly string.

"Okay what is this about?" Chrion asked.

"Will's prophecy he'd got from Rachel." I said. Will looked nervous. He was drawing in the shaving cream that he smeared on the table.