Chapter 8: Questionable things

Will's POV

WHAT IN THE WORLD!! Chrion had just told me that Nico ended up Florida with Oliver and Maisie. I am currently confused about this, mad because Nico told me that he was going to Camp Jupiter to visit Hazel, but now HE IS IN FLORIDA!

Now, I have to go find Percy and ask him if I can use Mrs. O'Leary to shadow travel all the way to Florida, to fetch Nico and the others.

I thought that Percy may be at the beach because being a son of Poseidon and all. So, I walked past the cabins and headed towards the beach.

There I found Annabeth scolding Percy about something. I continued walking down the beach and till I reached Percy and Annabeth. I saw that Percy was in the water.

"PERSEUS JACKSON! GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THE WATER NOW! YOU HAVE BEEN IN THERE FOR 24 HOURS! YOU ARE GOING TO GET HYPOTHERMIA!" Annabeth yelled at Percy.

"NO, I'M NOT GETTING OUT! I AM NOT LEAVING UNTIL MY HAIR TURNS BLUE!" Percy yelled back at Annabeth.

I approached them. "Hi," I said," Am I interrupting something?" I had asked them.

"No, your not Will." Annabeth said to me. "But can you please help me get Percy out of the Ocean before he freezes to death."

"Percy you know that there is stuff called, 'hair dye'." Annabeth said.

"Nope still not leaving!" Percy quickly replied.

"Fine then I'm going to eat all of the blue cookies then." Annabeth teased.

"NOOOO!" Percy screamed while getting out of the water.

"Finally." Annabeth sighed in relief.

"Percy I have a question for you." I told him.

"Hit me with it." He told me.

"Can I use Mrs.O'Leary to shadow travel to Florida?" I asked him.

"Why?" He asked me.

"Well... okay," I started to say, "Maisie and Oliver are in Florida looking after who we believe is a powerful demigod. Nico decided to go visit Camp Jupiter to see Hazel, Frank, and Reyna. Apparently his powers directed him to Florida and they are no longer safe. So, I now have to go get them and bring them back here safely somehow. I'm guessing that I have to go get them because Nico can't shadow travel with that many people with out help." I informed them.

"Sure, you can use Mrs.O'Leary to shadow travel." Percy told me. "Make sure you tell Chrion that you will be leaving at sunset today."

"Why sunset?" I asked.

"Because that's when there are the most shadows and it works better." Percy said. "Come on lets go talk to Chrion." Percy started walking to the big house, me and Annabeth followed.