Chapter 9: Information

Will's POV

Me, Percy, and Annabeth made it to the big house to talk to Chrion. I'm nervous about shadow traveling. I have never done it before so, i'm happy that I am not leaving right now.

"Chrion you here?!" Percy yelled.

"I'm in the living room Perseus." Chrion said.

We all walked into the the living room. Chrion was in his wheelchair form. Percy and Annabeth took the couch and I sat in the armchair.

"Chrion I want to know about this quest you are sending Will on." Percy had insisted.

"I would like to know a little bit more too please." I had said.

"I want to know too." Annabeth had agreed.

"All right," Chrion had started, "As you know Nico wanted to see Hazel and Reyna at Camp Jupiter. I gave him the permission that he could go see them. But, his powers had directed him to Florida."

"Where exactly in Florida." I had asked.

"I don't know William. Maisie didn't tell me what part of Florida they are in. Apparently, he shadow jumped in front of Maisie and Oliver half conscious. Then, they brought him to Maisie's house and now they are fine." Chrion had explained the whole situation.

"Can I go with Will?" Percy asked. "Me too?" Annabeth has also asked.

"I'm afraid not." Chrion replied.

"Why?" Percy asked.

"It would already be a lot of demigods in one area. I am trying to keep the numbers low as possible." Chrion said.

"Alright." Percy said. "That is pretty logical." Annabeth exclaimed.

"Its set then. Will you are going to need a prophecy because I am issuing this as a quest." Chrion told me.

"Okay." I said. Me, Percy,and Annabeth left the big house. I tried to hide my emotions but it didn't work that well.

"Will are you alright?" Annabeth had asked me.

"No, I'm worried about Nico, scared of shadow traveling, and I didn't know that it was going to be an actual quest." My words just stumbled out of mouth but I couldn't help it.

"Its going to be alright Will. At least your going to save him. Because I'm not to sure if he would be to happy if I showed up." Percy said.

"Yea, your right. I just wanna hurry up and get this prophecy." I said.