Chapter 17:

Im sry i have no name for this chapter

________________

Maisie's POV

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. I just repeated over and over, again and again. There is a monster running after us. Someone was running towards me. I could see that it was a person, but who? "Come on Maisie you got to keep running or else your dead." Oliver said. I just nodded and kept running towards the unknown person.

The unknown person was getting closer. Was I almost there? Nope. They were running towards me. Why were they running towards me?! Do they not have brain cells?! There is a monster behind me!

The boy was running towards us, he has blonde curly hair, a orange t-shirt, and he had a quiver slung across his back. It looked like he was trying to multi-task. He was doing something in his hands, while running, while trying to not trip over the tree roots.

"DUCK!" The boy yelled. Me and Oliver ducked. But it was too late. The monster killed Oliver.

"OLIVER NO!" I screamed. "No, why."

_____________________________

Oliver's POV

Ughhh... morning already?! No it was dark outside. I heard whimpering. I looked over and saw Maisie crying. Why was she crying? "Maisie?" I said. Is she awake or is she asleep. At this point Maisie was starting to hyperventilate.

What is happening? Oh shit. She is having a nightmare. I heard that they get bad but I have never seen one of her nightmares before. I know that she was going to kill me for this. It is the only idea I got.

I moved next to her cuddled her. I knew that she was going to kill me later. But she stated to breath better and stopped crying. I did not need her dying just because she was having a nightmare. I fell back asleep a few minutes later.

______________________

Dam, sry that chapter is short. i felt like this was needed.

Do u think that Maisie will get mad at Oliver for this?

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!   <3

-Turtle