Chapter 11: Stay Put!!

Chrion's POV

After Will, Percy, and Annabeth had left, I went to go tell Maisie what to do.

"Oh Iris, goddess of the Rainbow, please accept my offering. Please show me Maisie Bruce." I wished.

An image of Maisie appeared with the others packing stuff up. I could see Maisie, Oliver, and Violet. I couldn't see Nico.

"Hey look its Chrion!" Oliver shouted. They all rushed over to the iris message. "Where is Nico?" I asked.

"Nico is packing. Were going to leave in about 20 minutes or so." Maisie said.

"I would like you to stay put where you are currently are." I told them.

"Uhh.. Chrion sir, we are no longer safe and I can sense that." Oliver said. "It is an order. Stay where you are." I stated.

"Now I need to talk to Nico." I said."

"Violet go get Nico." Maisie told her. "Do I have to? He isn't very nice when he is woken up." Violet complained. "Yes, now go get him." Maisie told her once again. "Finnneeeee." Violet complied and went to get Nico.

A few minutes later she came back with a very unhappy Nico. "Greeting Nico di-Angelo." I said

"Hi. What do want Chiron?" He asked.

"How far can you shadow travel with help from an hellhound?" I asked.

"Why are you asking?" He said. "Well because I am sending someone to go get you guys. And they are shadow traveling with Mrs.O'Leary." I explained.

"Not that far. Probably could make to South Carolina , north is pushing it." He answered.

"Ok, please stay at the location you are at. And your guy should be there by morning. Fair well." I said. Then waved my hand through the message. I really hope they listen to me. Nico and Maisie are extremely stubborn.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry that some of these chapters are short. I'm still learning how to write this stuff. Do you want me to continue writing? I could use some ideas. Also if there are any errors plz tell me so I can fix it.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! <3