Chapter 22: I don't give a f about my life

holy crap. almost 100 views! thank u so much! my dogs are barking their dam heads off.

      TW: DRUGS and ALCOHOL, IF I FORGOT ANYMORE PLEASE TELL ME!

______________________________________________________________________________

Nico's POV

Finally I can get away from them. I have no clue what is around but I'm going to try to find some shady areas. Shady areas= drugs. That is how I think of it. Weed. That is what I want.

I walked for, oh who knows how long. I finally came across this alley way. I walked into it. At the end I found some people. "Oh. Hey kid." One guy said.

"Hi." I said. These guys seemed shady. Well shady was what I was looking for. And it seems that I found it.

"What are you doing around these parts of town kid?" The second guy asked.

"Just looking for stuff." I said.

"You look depressed." The third guy said.

"Yeah. No shit Harold." The second guy said and whacked him up in the back of the head.

"You look like you could use some of this kid." The first guy says. He hands me a bag. I look inside it and see what I was looking for.

"Thanks." I said. I handed the guy $30 in cash for the Weed.

"Nah kid. You keep it." The guy said, handing the money back to me.

"At least take $10." I said.

"Really kid. Take it." He said again.

"Just take the 10." I said.

"Fine if you insist." The guy said. He took the 10.

"Thanks for doing business." I said. I started to walk away.

"I HoPe yOuR dEpReSsIoN gEtS bEtTeR!" Harold yells.

"YOU DON'T SAY SHIT LIKE THAT. YOU DUMB ASS!" The second said.

"I CAN SAY ANYTHING I WANT!" Harold said. I heard a punch be thrown.

"Hey, hey now. Let's not fight. Let's straighten this argument out with using our words." The first guy said. I just stood within earshot so then I could hear them but they couldn't see me.

"Pfft. Like you would ever be straight." The second guy said.

"What's wrong with being gay? Hold up. You can't be talking, your bi." The first guy said.

I had enough listening to them argue. Time to find a spot to smoke this. I walked for a while until I found a concluded area. Perfect. I sat down on the ground. Holy shit. This is enough to last me the entire trip.

I sat there for who knows how long and smoked it. I should probably shadow travel back to the McDonalds. Nah. Just a little longer. Before I knew it I smoked my entire stash. Shit. Well great. 

I'm hungry. I got up and walked until I found a food place. Okay. Maybe not a food place. Okay fine it is a bar. I got a fake ID. Don't ask how I got it. I walked into the place. Not very many people here. Well that makes sense. The clock says that its 2:30 in the morning.

"Hey! One beer please!" I said.

"ID please." The bartender said. I handed him the fake ID.

"Here. That will be $5." The bartender said. I handed him $5. I took the beer and started to drink it. Just me and my thoughts. Yeah. My thoughts. My thoughts that are NOT at all depressing. Before I knew it my beer was gone.

"Hey! Another beer and a shot of fireball please!" I said waving down the bartender.

"That will be $9 sir." The bartender said. I handed him the money. I downed my shot. Nothing like a shot in the middle of the night. I started to drink my beer. Gone again.

I sat there. Me and my fucking thoughts. I somehow came to the thought of Will Solace. Holy shit he was hot. Like wayyyyy hotter than Percy. He also isn't really an ass. Percy could be an ass sometimes. Will can get annoying sometimes because of his doctor crap.

No. We are not going to think about guys like that anymore. Alright this bar is getting boring. I tipped the bartender $10 and left. I just walked around. I then saw a mop of blonde hair. Oh shit. I know that mop of blonde hair from a mile away. Oh shit.

Imagine if he caught me like this. I'm currently high from smoking and sober from drinking. What an aMaZiNg combo. "OH HEY NICO!" I heard Will yell. Shit. I turned around and started to run the other way. I ended tripping on my own to feet. Oh why did I have to be high?

"Nico? Are you okay? Why did you try running away from me?" Will said.

"Leaveme alone." I said.

"Nico look at me." Will said. "Nico are you okay?"

"Yes I'mfine. Now fuckoff." I said. Will grabbed my face with his hands. I flinched away from the sudden contact but Will didn't let go.

"Really. Your high. Nico! Really do you know what this can do to your brain and your body?!" Will said. I knew the side effects but I don't really care. Fuck my life.

____________________________

Alright peoples. I don't feel like writing anymore right now. Any feed back?
Thank you sooooo much for almost 100 views! <3 This book also got an 2nd runner up award for best story quote! I would like to give a shout out to @DaughteroftheSeaGod3 for making that happen!

Any drama going down? I want to here drama.

Byeeeeeeeee!!!!! <3

-Turtle <3