5-Ezra

"Are we sure this is the right area? I don't see an open window." Alec commented quietly as we stood outside of Alpha Williams' home.

"There was a change in plans. Maxwell is moving locations and asked us to regroup here instead." Zack rebutted. Ignoring their little banter I kept a close eye on the windows. Trying to figure out which one would open up. When one did I pushed the others to go up first allowing me to stay hidden if the need arose at any point. Once they all cleared the window without incident I leaped up myself. Coming face to face with the last person I thought I would see.

"Hello there princess. Ready to see if your deadbeat father is going to pay me?" I asked as I cautiously stepped over and around her. She was obviously stunned about my appearance and didn't bother to move. Shrugging I moved to the door to her left not wanting to waste more time.

"You know Killick, that specific way will get you seen before you get to my father." Came Max's quiet voice from behind me. Sounding and looking a bit annoyed from where he stood.

"Is that right Maxwell?" I said turning to face him with a smirk. Further annoying him with my carefree attitude and a 'I don't give a fuck' look. I liked Max, to a degree of course. Max was beneficial to have around as a rat and he got the job done in a timely manner. Which was why I liked him. He needed me to take down his father to allow him to find his mate. And I needed him to help me get in to take his father down. We made a deal with one another, doesn't mean we had to be friends with each other.

"Fine do as you wish it's your funeral not mine." Max grumbled out.

"I overheard the guards talking about having shinny daggers on them. Don't know why it matters that its silver but I thought that information would be helpful." Kamille said randomly. Amazed that she seemed to snap out of her shock.

"Shinny daggers? What is she blabbering about?" Commented an annoyed warrior of mine through our pack bond. For some reason that bothered me to the point I glared in their direction. All but Alec and Zack froze at having my full attention on them.

"She means silver. If you have nothing better to say I suggest you keep it to yourself. Remember she's a wolf that is sheltered from the truth. She doesn't understand that she is a wolf or what silver does to us." I shot back through the bond making them shudder and cast their gazes down in shame. Turning back to Kamille with appreciation that she gave us important information.

"Thank you for the heads up princess. I will make great use of it and see you after all this is sorted out. One way or another." I added in the end. Turning back to the door I was initially going to head out before hearing a grumble. Sighing I turned back around and stared at Max. "Fine Mr. Grumpy pants, lead the way." Obviously not too happy to go with his plan. But I had to admit it was the best option, didn't want to get caught and give Williams a reason to run. I also rather only take him on not his entire pack. Following Max to a bookcase that lead to a secret passage.

"This leads right down beside my father's office. There shouldn't be any guards around given he set them away from his office." Max said as he moved to the side.

"Paranoid much? Exactly how many passages does this man need?" Alec scoffed and crossed his arms. Ignoring him I looked to Max and held my arm out. Not missing a beat Max clapped my forearm in a firm hand shake.

"I leave my pack in your care. I really don't want to kill you, seeing as you aren't like your father. But I will if you let any harm come to them purposely. They have their orders to keep your sister safe. If you compromise that, they have every right to tear you limb from limb." I warned before taking the passage down. The minute my feet touched the floor I gazed around the small room I had. Rolling my shoulders I took a step back and kicked a wall paneling that was different from the rest. Watching as the panel fell and hit William's desk causing him to jump in shock. Not that I really cared how shocked he looked. However I did use it to my advantage and moved towards him, standing on his desk. Crouching down in front of him with a hand held in front of me.