12-Ezra

A week had passed since my encounter with Kamille and me in my female form. Everything appeared to be going smoothly after that, at least that's what I had believed. Kamille continued to show up for her lessons but she seemed a bit more distant every time she came in. Making our lessons harder to get through. I really didn't think much of it until she asked again about how to know if her wolf was talking to her. Sitting behind my desk with Kamille on the other side working as per usual.

"What does it mean about your wolf being able to talk to you?" I hummed in thought as I continued to type away. Trying to find a way to answer without bringing suspicion to me. Pausing my typing to stare up at her.

"It means that the wolf you shift into can communicate with you in your mind. Is it on your homework and needing a way to word it?" Cracking my neck to release the tension that had built up. Kamille shook her head and continued to sit there staring blankly. Growing concern I leaned forward, carding my hands together.

"Has your wolf made contact with you? Or made their presence known?" I pressed forward this time. Earning me a violent shake of her head.

"No..." Narrowing my eyes not one bit convinced. Most wolves got into contact with us years before we shifted. It was so we could get familiar with each other. Makes shifting easier and painless. But for Kamille, if she didn't get into contact with her wolf soon. It could be disastrous and incredibly painful. Unfortunately it was nearing dinner time so I let it go for now.

"We should wash up and head down. Dinner will be served soon." I stood and walked over to the door of my office. Holding it open for her to pass through, walking together the short distance to our rooms. Stopping myself from entering just yet. I could feel Kamille's eyes on me, watching intensely.

'Forgetting that you aren't male pup?' Rei spoke sarcastically.

'Kind of hard not to with my extra appendage now is it? Besides this is my room. I shouldn't not be allowed in.' I barked back to him.

'Hey, it's not my fault you were born this way.' I sighed and turned around to face Kamille.

"I tend to forget sometimes that he isn't here. I'll head down first, make sure you clean up." I continued to walk down to the kitchen to be assaulted by Liz. Being pulled by the collar of my shirt and into a tight hug.

'Now that's a fine piece of ass I wouldn't mind tapping.' I growled out in annoyance. Of all the women I have tried sleeping with Rei had turned his nose up in disgust. Making it hard to get it up in the first place. Only when I thought of Kamille did I manage to get erect. So for him to decide that Liz was good enough pissed me off. She was my best friend for fuck sake. Liz pulled away to give me a look of confusion as I had never growled at her before.

"Sorry Rei is being an asshole." Walking past her to do a quick wash up at the kitchen sink.

"What is Rei up to this time?" Zack asked as I turned back around drying my face and hands. Catching sight of Kamille entering the kitchen.

"I honestly don't know. He- they haven't really been active for at least two years." I kept a close eye on Kamille. Who was now sitting herself on the kitchen island.

"Could it be because you might have found your second chance ma-" I glared at Zack to shut his mouth. Cutting his sentence short of finishing.

"Not possible. I have given up that foolish ideal hope. It's been way too long for it to happen now if it were possible." Shaking my head not wanting to bring old memories to the surface.

"Maybe Rei is getting restless from the wait. Or possibly that they can sense that their mate is in distress of some kind." Liz calmly offered in response. Ushering me to my seat so we could eat. I didn't have a mate which is why that was an over reached idea.