19-Ezra

Zack and I were walking home from our little trip this morning. A bit glad that we managed to catch another flight so soon. We managed to come across a few pack members roughhousing with each other on their way home. Jax was teasing Luka and accidentally pushed him a little too hard as we neared them. Losing his footing, Luka, stumbled back and into Zack. Who kept him from falling entirely to the ground. The rest chuckled and laughed before making a run for it not wanting to be caught by a pissed off Luka. Lightly chuckling I spoke up.

"Take your time getting back. I'll handle the little rascals." Waving my farewell trying to catch up to the others. Managing it with ease then roughing them up myself as I lightly reprimanded them. Once home I headed straight to my room for a shower. Running right into Liz holding a few towels in her arms from my bathroom.

"Doing laundry Izzy bear?" I teased as I slipped past her.

"You know I hate that nickname Ez, I just finished putting a few towels away." She hissed but didn't say anything more as she left my room. Smiling I quickly jumped into the warm water and washed up thoroughly. Once clean I wrapped a fresh towel around my waist. Not caring how it basically clung to my hips for dear life. Grabbing another towel to aggressively dry my hair while walking out to find some clothes. Stopping in my tracks to see Kamille standing in my room covering her eyes. A tint of pink dusting her cheeks underneath.

"Kamille, what brings you here?" I asked, moving quickly into my closet for some clothes.

"I um... I-I came to see if you returned home safely. It wasn't long ago that you left." Stuttering her words a bit from embarrassment. Popping my head out of the closet to look at her a bit confused.

"Is that all?" Finding it cute that she couldn't bring her eyes up to mine. Grabbing the closest shirt to me and slid it on with ease. Walking out of the closet wearing a soft white tee with a pair of light grey sweatpants. Which I pushed up to my calves as I was a bit warm. Bundling my hair together again to finish drying the ends before it soaked the back of my shirt completely.

"You are usually gone for much longer. I thought something happened for you to return early." Moving in front of her before grabbing her chin. Tilting up so she can look me in the eyes once more. I really couldn't get past how pleasant it felt to be touching her so casually.

"Everything is alright princess, I just wasn't needed there long this time." Releasing her to place my towels on a hanging rack to dry out. "Come I would like company today while in the kitchen." She nodded and followed me down the stairs closely behind. Plucking an apple from the fruit basket on the kitchen island before sitting on the counter tops by the sink.

"So have you returned to your classes today?" I asked biting into the apple.

"Yes I did."

"Good. How were they?" Taking another bite watching her sit at the island with a sigh.

"The usual I guess."

"Oh? Nothing new? No more panic attacks or questions that you have about a subject? I know you have a few on your mind, you normally do." Watching her now fidget with her hands. A nervous tick I observed a few times when she didn't want to talk about something. Or was unsure how to ask her questions. Giving her time to properly sort herself out before prying once again.

"It's hard to get past the changes in your mood you know." I chuckled at her observation.

"I tend to do that a lot don't I? I promise to not do it so often. So no questions?" I pushed. She was silent before managing to fall on the one question that must have been bothering her.

"How are we to mate? I mean if you are a girl for the most part. How are we going to mate that way? Oh and what if I go into heat before you are male. Not really sure how that works still. Unless you hav-"